Reviews for Bound to Eternity
Oh woe is me. I'm locked at 18 years of age and won't grow any older. Why do all the bad things happen to me?

Do you realize how absolutely stupid that sounds?
CMVreud chapter 25 . 2/8
I knew it, just as I read that about the gym-sensei and the prank he had in mind.
But, y'know, you are lacking something.
You are in need of more YOUTHFULNESS in your YOUTHFUL speeches and YOUTHFULL surprise attacks toward the YOUTHFUL Gai-senseis YOUTHFUL pupils whilst in the YOUTHFUL gym-class, exercising YOUTHFULLY and celebrating their YOUTHFUL springtime of YOUTH.

PS:And I think you missed an important part of Gai-senseis YOUTHFUL personal quirk, but you can excuse it by walking around the field on your hands, and if you should not finish this YOUTHFUL excercise, you'll run 10 laps around the school, and if you can't do that you'll do a hundret sit-ups, and f you can't do that...
CMVreud chapter 19 . 2/8
Ah damn, and all was looking so good.
I mean the build-up to the Ranma-Akane-fight, and along comes a little black piggy ruining it.
CMVreud chapter 12 . 2/8
That reminds me of that saying: "A friend helps you moving, a good friend helps you moving bodies."
Axcel chapter 17 . 1/28
"... at speeds even the Senshi would have trouble matching." Why do authors insist on making them seem like superwomen? They're not. They really aren't all that impressive or special with their physical capabilities and their powers are pathetically weak. There is no way in hell they could even imagine the speed of a shunshin (or even just basic movement of Naruto-verse ninja, for that matter).
Axcel chapter 15 . 1/28
"Naruto does Tokyo" with no lube. There were no survivors.
Axcel chapter 25 . 1/26
Awesome Naruto is awesome.
Guest chapter 25 . 2/18/2014
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 25 . 2/7/2014
This will be awesome:)
dragolf chapter 7 . 1/7/2014
if you had ended it here i wouldn't have complaind this would have been good as is
Ninja chapter 25 . 1/2/2014
It"s a damn shame you never finished this story. I really enjoyed reading it.
Lazurman chapter 25 . 11/17/2013
Oh /gods/. You've unleashed the Green Beast upon Furinkan. May the kami have mercy on their souls, because Gai certainly won't.
Grizzmon chapter 25 . 10/6/2013
Well, this is honestly amusing.
Grizzmon chapter 24 . 10/6/2013
Well, it seems they are indeed happy.
Grizzmon chapter 23 . 10/6/2013
Well, Genma deserved it...
1,234 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »