Reviews for The Brothers Gondor
Abigail Peredhil chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
I feel so bad for Faramir. I was so sad when Boromir died but it might be even more sad that Faramir did not get to see him again, at least not until he joined his brother in the halls of Mandos.
Abigail Peredhil chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
Poor Boromir and Faramir. :( Again you write such a great Faramir and your Boromir is also very good.
Abigail Peredhil chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
I love thos story! You write one of the best Faramirs I have seen! I think even Tolkien would be proud.
M'rika chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Cool. Um.. I haven't actually readit all yet but I promised I'd watch Disney with my cousin so I got 2 go. I will finish it eventually.
Tazz chapter 4 . 1/25/2005
*sniff sniff* This chapter is sadifull! Wa!
lotrluver chapter 4 . 11/28/2004
omg!that last chapter made me cry!i luv boromir/ faramir stories
GaladrimElf chapter 4 . 10/12/2004
oh! how sad!(wah!) *sniff, sniff*. aw damn, you shoulda kept going with the story! it ends too soon!
Captain Pagie chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
Sorry, Trisha, I can't burn down the school...yet. You have to do your book report same as me. SO there :P.

PD Andrew: And she wanted me to help

LPP: You could of helped.

PDA: I was working on the TOP SECRET SHOULDN'T EVEN BE NAMED EVEN THOUGH SHE BLABBED STORY.

LPP:W/E

THANKS FOR REVIEWING!
Boromir chapter 2 . 9/27/2004
Loved these first two chapters. Please keep going! Is the boys going to get into more trouble?
Bite My Nails chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
Continue continue CONTINUE FOR THE LOVE OF FARAMIR, CONTINUE. It's was funny, but so sad when Denethor started yelling at my Faramir. that Baster...I mean jerk. (Hit Denethor with metal bet) ha ha *ahem* Love this story, continue and then in a chapter kill off Denethor. Please? Blah Blah blah then let the orcs get Denethor blah blah blah then let Boromir and Faramir watch and laugh blah blah blah. Great story. :)

Hopeless Derlirium
Jen chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
That was very cute. Please continue.
mat chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
Okay,that was rather cool.

Interesting at any acount. Sometimes it seemed to be mere words, I do not wish to offend, but it would be an improvement to get more feeling into the lines.

It was a very interesting plot, and the kind of thing Boromir would come up with. Getting his brother into trouble and manedgeing to keep out of it himself.

I very much want to read a continuing of it.

To know what happens after that last line, when Boromir has gotten bored again. It would be very fun if you did continue on it.

Kind Regards Mat the Starchild