Reviews for The End of the Beginning
Anon chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Such an ending to the book/verse. Very engaging. I love how snarkky you made the footnotes *grin*
aryllia chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I say, an absolutely brilliant story - well done!

My only concern is that it goes a wee bit too fast in the end, when God comes into the picture. Repopulate the earth? When, why, how - what? It comes a bit out of the blue and both the angel and the demon seems rather unphased compared with my reaction (I was pretty much one big question-mark). If Aziraphel already knew about the subject then he could have subtly dropped a hint or two earlier to warn a reader ;)

Anyway, I'll give you an extra gold star for Crowley's stunning eloquence when faced with God himself. Oh, and am I the only one getting Dumbledore-vibes from God? I'm getting Dumbledore vibes, but I think it rather suits him.
Kaylen chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
I very much enjoyed this story. It wasn't too out of character but it left them flexible enough to be morphed into the story that had been written (which I had enjoyed all the way).

I especially love how you portrayed God. Because honestly, whenever I write a story that includes God he ends up either incredibly all knowing but impossible to hate or kind of out of whack and all "Silly humans. That's not how you do it"

Ah, I digress. I do that when I fall in love with a story. And I have fallen in love with yours.
onewhowatches chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
:D brilliant. sneaky aziraphale, hiding the fact that he can secretly kick some serious arse.

I LOVE YOUR GOD.

signed,

onewhowatches :3
Shi Feng Huang chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
The nod to the Hitchhiker is brilliant. And I loved Crowley being so flippant with God
Hebi R chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Really very good. Brownie points abound. Just a few questions: I know you said Az was the girl in the relationship, but which one is going to bear the child?

What other angel/demon pairs? I though there were only two that could get along. It would be funny if Sarelil was one of them, though.

Again, in regards to Sarelil, is there therapy in Heaven?

How did the angels who never Fell take the news that Crowley was one of the Lord's favorites?

Lucifer just agreed because he likes watching the other angels and demons paired up have their freak-outs and marital problems, didn't he?

In regards to note (8), my father knows current women's fashions, and has been seen running 'round trying to find the right shades of plum throw pillows and celery sheets to match a quilt. (not /his/ quilt, though. He's a baseball fan though. Does he win?
Olivia Eternal Song chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
that was absolutely adorable. i was laughing my ass off the entire time i read it.
Concubine99 chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
nice
Kirah Ruth chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Kirah: Not only do you write amazing AkuRoku stories, you write amazing A/C stories, one of my favorite pairings EVER, in one of the best fandoms out there. (Seriously, I have yet to see a genuinely terrible Good Omens fic. What other fandom could you say that about?) You're officially one of my favorite authors now.

And it's three am and Ruth is going to /freak/ in the morning (she adores GO as much as I do, and, believe it or not, can talk even more than I do when you get her started. So expect ridiculously long reviews on one of the side-stories. Tommorrow. Or, rather, later today. Ugh.)
lily23 chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
That was awesome.
Mem chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Cool. Sorry, getting too brain dead for a better feedback, but, yes, someone read it and enjoyed it.
Daughter of Horus chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
*grins* This is Fantastic. I have to check out the sidefics now!
Foolish Mortal chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Yes! FOrty-two!ahahahahha, that was hilarious!

seven continents, divided by 42 couples, that's 6 per continent. Fiinally, someone makes it into sense. (although what's wrong with nonesense, anyway?)
Mislef chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
Oh, I lovelovelovelovelove it! So much yay! A I got the thing about the 42 couples, and I thought the hissing was effective. Yeah, yayness.
Kris chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
That was realy good! I LOVED IT!

Although the gayest straight man is my friend. He does the handflap thing and giggles and like shopping and he STILL has a girlfriend!