Reviews for Prodigy
Shinigami Kiyomi chapter 18 . 3/25/2013
This is really good! :3
Hope you continue soon! :)
Guest chapter 18 . 10/22/2012
Apparently the wild one is in really good company. Why am I sudenly feeling cynical? What sweet and caring side?
Guest chapter 18 . 10/22/2012
"the two lackies that held hilde's body..." Duo and Heero are cut from the same cloth.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/22/2012
Falsetto after more melodrama. This is getting silly again.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/22/2012
"I really do like Hilde. That's why I abuse her so." Some people claim that Trowa and Hilde are like best friends. And other people think that if they are not then they should be. So no, it is not appropriate to hate Hilde. With regard to Duo's hottness. There is a real, living, breathing person underneath that exterior and sometimes that is what people need to relate to. Unfortunately sometimes his behavior gets in the way. I.Q. or no I.Q., what is the point of having knowledge and skills if you are of utterly no use to others. I am certain that is why James calls him an "egghead." Some people have described my personality type as " sneaky, conservative, ruthless, stingy, nasties." They probably think that Hilde's character is too. But it is not always us that behave in that manner.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/22/2012
"It was hilde. ... She shot Trowa Quatre. ... You should be just as fucking angry as I am." This has become nonsensical and ridiculous. And it continues to be melodramatic.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/22/2012
The characters Rhonda and Jnoin are responsible for the cell phone thatn the evil techie has.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/22/2012
"And Duo was by Quatre's side, his sweet and caring side coming out." What sweet and caring side? I am not a student.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/22/2012
This just became silly again, you know : farfetched.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/22/2012
This reminds me of "An Ongoing Lesson In the Extent Of My Own Stupidity." The firm is not a family regardless of how close or intense those relationships might seem on the surface. By the time you are sixty, you are perceived as being on the way out. And once you are out, you get replaced. You might be around, but it is not the same. There is an expiry date on the relationship. I am starting to get the picture. It is still melodramatic, but the picture is becoming clearer.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/21/2012
This sounds like the wild one. Someone said that another wild one had his 6 point antlers clipped and got sent off to the real world to work, but that he would probably be back next year. Apparently he is in good company. I listened intuitively and I want to say that I agree that Dyueeds protection and that it would be good if he was registered in someone's class parttime and once a week on the evening. I also live in the real world. It may not be quite the same as the path Duo traveled in this chapter, but I do know people that have.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/21/2012
This is like a cross between a Chinese soap and Bluboy magazine.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/21/2012
"Duo rolled his eyes again melodramatically." Yes. This sounds like him.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/21/2012
Yes. "Paranoid and creepy."
Guest chapter 8 . 10/21/2012
Yes. One is wild and the other is twisted. Duo and Heero. This is plausible. And Juvie huh.