Reviews for I Save You
Saving People Slaying Things chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Sweet but a little OOC :/ meh thats okay! It had plenty of Spuffy-ness to keep me happy! xD
nickiepjres chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
this has got to be my most favorite Post-Chosen fic i've ever read.

i loved it.

i loved the ending.

it was amazingly sweet(:
Wolfram-and-Hart-Sauron chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Very touching.
AnononA chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
Wow. I mean, really, wow. Amazing writing. You are incredible. Every single line is thought out and is so magnificent, I can hardly believe it. And it's so true. They do, every time, save each other. You are one of the few people who have captured Buffy and Spike's relationship so perfectly.

I love this ending, and especially that Buffy went to find Spike. You are completely right, he did change her. And your story is perfect. I absolutely love it. Thanks so much )

P.S. Will you please write more Spuffy stories? I am currently reading and waiting for you to update Going Anywhere but Here. It is so good! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work! You are awesome!
SquirlK chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
Wow, I loved it. Great work.
Bridge chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
Loved it. It made me smile. I wish this would have really happened. I like that Buffy only felt Spike and not Angel.
Mita427 chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
A nice little ficlet with great writing. Great job!

Mita
slayercrazy144 chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
VERY well written, but i find it hard to believe that Buffy would choose Spike over Angel so quickly. Doesn't mean i don't WANT to believe it, and i'm so glad i read this, a very happy ending. I loved Buffy repeating Spike's words back to him, that made me cry/laugh a little. All in all, happy piece.