Reviews for Heir to the Throne
starwolf979 chapter 6 . 3/7/2010
You are by far my favorite author in the world. I mean that. I like you more than I did Harry Potter and more than I like Greek Mythology (and believe me that is a hell of a lot). But I only have one request. Please stop making so many great stories at once and making me have to wait for one of them to update.

P.S. I wanted to thank you for two things. First off I was feeling strange around a guy at my school and I didn't know what the feeling was until I read your stories, I am now in a happy relationship with my boyfriend and classmate Brandon. Second I wanted to thank you for helping me with my anger. Earlier today I bought Bioshock 2 and to my dismay it did not run on any computer I owned or my moms. In my rage I decided to break my laptop but found that I had accidently opened this page up from your profile page and upon reading this story I felt calmer and at peace. Thank you for having such a relaxing way of writing.

One critique though, I would like it if there was an accidental peeping scene. Like Robin is taking a bath in a hotspring or training in the nude (for less weight from his clothes of course :3) and Ivan just...happens upon him and...something happens...*drools*

Once again thank you and I wish you the best of luck with school and your writing (please don't grow out of this I personally knew a fanfic writer and one day he woke up and thought what he did was silly and quit. It made me cry for weeks to know my favorite stories would never be finished, and if you are going to quit at least finish all your current stories) I LOVE YOU (...not literaly you know what I mean...ok maybe a little...)
AspiringToWrite chapter 6 . 11/5/2008
(If this Review somehow gets Capped, Sorry) I love this story, and I still read it, you should update it! It's always exciting and gets me curious of what happens next, and lastly before I start rambling... I love IsaacxIvan :3

Keep up the good writing style!
Sjonna chapter 6 . 4/17/2006
Write more, woman! And listen to your Alex-muse. If you don't eat and (addition of me own) sleep, the writting will not be as good. Tho you can get some interesting ideas in a sleep deprived state . . .

Love it, so keep up the good work, kay?
Sjonna chapter 2 . 4/17/2006
Nice! Interesting AU universe so far, and I think you've done pretty well keeping people in character.

While it is fun, the reading is kind of awkward at times because of formal language, but as its consistant, changing it now would also make it slightly off. Also, there are occasional points where the lines repeat each other, though I'm unsure if its just a glitch.

Anyway, good job!
Saiyurain chapter 6 . 1/21/2006
...just...amazing... The storyline is just so intriguing! Keep up the good work :)
Adelina chapter 6 . 1/8/2006
Hmm...

I really love this story. It actually has plot, and goodies that many IsaacIvan stories don't have. Please update this soon!

You have quite a few mistakes in various places in the chapters, however. Thou art in need of a beta reader.
MercuryGold chapter 6 . 1/4/2006
oh, this is a must fav! XD XD it's very interesting, i love how you've protrayed all of the characters (isaac seems like such a cutie when it comes to ivan :D) i'm more of a mudshipper, but i'm prone to reading shonen-ai stories that has isaac/ivan as the main characters, and i have to say i wasn't disappointed. :) ah, and that scene of isaac and ivan in the water was so cuute... (sorry had to mention that) now i hope you update soon and if you don't, then... i understand... life just likes to throw random things at you and make you misereable (sp?)... anyway, i hope you can update soon!

*MG*
Hosh chapter 6 . 12/28/2005
And I finally get the time to read this xD I thought it was great, onee-chan! - Hee hee. Ivan's so cute xD And whee, Felix with his hair down. That should be drawn! xD

Ooh... And I can't wait to read the next chapter Who knows, Felix and Picard might show xD
Midnyte Wolf chapter 6 . 6/22/2005
...*twitch*...*twitch*...*dies* Did I just hear you right! That you would actually, truly, no joke, like to dedicate a story TO ME! SERIOUSLY? Why my dear, sweet, lovely, Datenma-sama! It would be a true honor that any of your wonderous, wonderful, beauty of beautiful Works of Art would ever be written for ME! ME! I don't think anything would make me happier right now... Or when it comes to you and your lovely lovable lovin' writing I possibly could... but I am going to keep this marvelous honored sensation with me until then! *faints*

::But on the fanfic note::

*growls* I can't believe Gerald's going with them... Not that I mind Gerald, he's adorable when he's being stupid *glances at Gerald* but... I thought maybe it would be a good time for Robin and Ivan to bond more... But I also LOVE the thought of them getting 'close' with Gerald there to prolong it and screw it up! *blinks* Please continue you three...

Oh, and you know what I noticed the other day? Hm? Do you? Of course not, that's why I'm telling you! I noticed that you have surfaced a new kind of like of Alex for me. Do you know that? I mean, sure I liked Alex before but that kind of like was like... 'Yeah, he's there, he's the bad guy, awsome.' but now, after reading you lovely Works of Art I have noticed that I enjoy it when he shows up. Now it's like... 'Yeah! Alex is here, neat! Awsome!' I don't know what you have done, but truly you are wonderous! TRULY! I cannot wait until the next update! I play a guessing game with myself, wondering when I need to come over! If I come too soon, I'll have to constantly come back later, if I come too late, I hate myself and the feeling of being left behind. So I have to pin-point and guess when to come over! Just for you and your lovely little Robin and Ivan LOVIN'! *glomps insanely* You make my world, my life, my exsistance ALL WORTH IT! *dreamy sigh* What would I do without you?
Steeple333 chapter 6 . 6/18/2005
Eh, it's a little hard to tell who's speaking. ;

Anyway, even though I'm a fan of canon couples, I like others, too (always well-writtent). Kite/Elk is pretty cute, even though I prefer Elk/Mia, Kite BalckRose, but who cares? I like reading stuff. _

Oh, and... I've finally posted my .hack fic... please read it. ._.
Azalee chapter 6 . 6/18/2005
Gerald isn't serious at all U and Garcia's gonna join them? Yay! 0

By the way, *blinks* you said Robin has a brother o.o I WANNA SEE HIM! O.O
Midnyte Wolf chapter 5 . 6/16/2005
Datenma I'm so sorry! *gravels* I'm so sorry it took so long for me to get back that I even missed a chapter! AH! *hates self* GAH! I don't know how I'm going to do this now! Do you have any idea that why I was away I started to have dreams about this story! YES DREAMS! As in- losing sleep and waking up worrying to death because I'm not sure on how I am ever going to get back to the Paradise you've created for me in these RobinxIvan fanfics! *blows a sensory*

*sigh* Slow down, Midnyte... Dah... see, when we moved out of my grandma's and mom got us our own place again, I lost what little internet access I had. And for a little while I could still get back to you. I would just tell my mom that I had a school project to do and needed the internet and she would take me to my grandma's (on my father's side who lives close by) and I would play around on the computer and stuff... and well, since it's the summer now and I have no school... I have no 'projects'... *sniffles* I panicked after a while. I knew, just KNEW, you had updated at least twice since I last read and it was tearing me up inside! I didn't know what to do! I was desperate! I was dying! *cries* Finally I tell my mother I am bored out of my mind and I wanted to use someone's internet to get me some stories to read. And she brought me to my grandma's... Lucky thing is, THEY AREN'T HERE! So I can read anything I want without them popping in and out! WHOO! ...Ahem, but that is totally beside the point... the point is that I'm not sure when it is I'll ever be able to come back again. I know I'll be able to pull this trick off a few more times but... I'm not sure how often... and it's freaking me out... *latches onto your leg* I DON'T WANNA LOSE YOU AND ROBIN AND IVAN AND... AND... AND EVERYONE ELSE NOW! *cries a river* ...What am I going to do...

::But on a happier note::

*gasp* You are offering to write me a story! Oh my bloody freakin' gosh! *squeals insanely* HOW SWEET OF YOU! But really... I couldn't really ask that of you... not just because of forcing you with the many BEAUTIFUL stories you have on a roll here but also because I don't really have anything to request. Sure anything RobinxIvan (because you are F**KIN' WONDERFUL WITH THEM!) but other than that I have nothing. Heir to the Throne and all the others I will soon lose my mind over are plenty for me. Not that I do not cherish the fact that you would write something for me... because I do, but I'm also sure you would do it for anyone, and possibly just like me because I review but... still, I F**KIN' LOVE YOU! *glomps* You will always, always, always be my favorite Golden Sun, RobinxIvan, writer in the WORLD to me! Forever and ever and ever and ever and one day... I will find you... and when that day comes... I will cater to your every command... gravel with your every step... marvel at your very sight... but until then... I dream and scheme of making it back to the computer to read your Works of Art.

Like Ivan thought- ‘words could not explain the surreal beauty before my eyes’(*coughyourwritingcough*) but that would be a lie (LIE!) and only poetic, lovesick fools would say something like that.- AND I AM! I TRULY AM! FOR YOU AND YOUR WRITING ONLY!

And thanks to this beautiful beckon of paradise, I am addicted... I am sick... and I am forever lost in rapture.
FanKnight chapter 5 . 6/14/2005
- I LIKE IT PLZ UPDATE SON!
Azalee chapter 5 . 6/14/2005
Mwhahahahaha, Robin's rebelling! They're gonna be on the run again! _

And hmm, I think I'm gonna like Myles. You know, I thought it was Alex (I don't know why, I confused "south" and "north"... and well, a boy around Ivan's age, with ice-blue eyes and coming from a northern land where it's always snowing... ) Layan's "you're gonna make one MAN very happy" made laugh so much XD XD
Steeple333 chapter 5 . 6/13/2005
Yay! Ah, the essence of drama is conflict

Anywho, I still like this, though sometimes I get disoriented with "Kite" because I'm a .hack fans. XP Hahaha...