Reviews for In the Business
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
nice
Life is no Fairytale chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
This was really good. I loved how you had Chris trying to learn to 'feel' as you put it. I really hope you decide to write more. I love this couple.
lucifiguouslight chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
This was a really, really beautiful fic.
Shadowolf chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Brilliant story, very few write(type?) Scrapped princess let alone Chris Winnia. I hope you write some more(update,sequel, got chocolate if you do.
Meow chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
AWW i love scrapped princess a LOT (i cried so much when fulle died and when pacifica got stabbed) and there isn't much fanfiction about them so thank you for writing ]
Summer Memory chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Well written :)
okami no kidzukare chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
this was good, i hope there's more
RaieChibiKid chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Geez, you're like, the only English writing person that has fanfics about Chris and Winia.

These one about Chris in Portuguese though...

Anyways, not quite as strong as your other one, but it does make the point. Hahahaha Chris and Shannon interacting in this fic was hilarious. Oh man. Too funny.
Japyra chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Lol, too cute with thick-headed Chris.
Saffron chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
KYA! That was so adorable! You need to write them more often;D

Ciao(_)
murky burning chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Oh this one shot is perfect. So perfect, it almost seems canon! Thank you for another great fic about these two D
Ookami93 chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
DAMMIT, TE FIRST SCRAPPED PRINCESS FF I HAVE EVER READ THANKYOU!, are u gonna update?
Quantum chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
Nice. Nicely put. Love the way you bring a closure to the relationship between Chris and Winia. But, and this in no mean way, can I just ask if Shannon and Pacifica are together in your story too? If not, could you do one? I like your style (and dry humour - the ending line "He was, after all, in the business", which is also pretty cryptic still abt Shannon's exact relationship with acifica) and would love to see a happily-ever after story for Pacifica with someone, not necessarily Shanon. Just too bad that special someone HAD to die in the anime. Drats!
not applicable chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
A very touching fiction. Honestly, a pleasing read. Your writing is wonderful and inspiring. The metaphor you used here;

"The nights he spent with her on the balcony were like pearls, his days with her in the garden, diamonds. If he could have, he would have strung all those moments together and laid them around her neck like a memory, a ring of stars and moons."

Was particularly beautiful. Thank you for writing this.