Reviews for More pieces to her puzzle
RandomSelection chapter 4 . 3/25/2009
Hey, I don't think you're getting a lot of reviews for this story, do you? Just too much out of the ordinary, way off your average femmeslash-fiction ... and starting off so harmlessly!

Well I don't think Buffy could've been the person we know from the show if she'd been abused as a child, but that's really the idea of fanfiction, right? Exploring the 'what-if's' and unlikely possibilities.

This certainly won't become my favourite story (I'm more of a Fuffy-fan anyway), because it's too dark for my liking, but I have to say that I was too captivated to just stop rading ... and that means something, right? ;-)
Queen Boadicea chapter 4 . 10/30/2004
This is a difficult story to read; stories with the context of sexual abuse and incest always are. But it goes a long way towards explaining Buffy's relationships with the men in her life. (I still think she should have staked Spanky though).
Queen Boadicea chapter 3 . 10/30/2004
This is a fine story although the punctuation and capitalization could be cleaned up a little. Dawn still irks me though. She talked about Buffy picking Angel when Buffy's first reaction to the vampire had been annoyance and hostility. She's so insightful about Buffy's problems and still can't figure out why she herself doesn't make any friends. That's been a big problem with Dawn from the get-go. She's got no friends her age so she sticks to Buffy's little clique. She can't cut it in Cambridge? She slinks over to shack up with Willow. Man, she's annoying!
Queen Boadicea chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
I've been going through old files and trying to update things thanks to insane idea to reconfigure the URLs. I stumbled across this story and think it's wonderful. However, it's going to take some time for me to finish it. Thank you for the B/W goodness. :)
StrugglingHero chapter 4 . 9/22/2004
I liked this one better than the other version. You really did well explaining Buffy's self-abuse. At first I didn't buy the reason but when you explain that slaying is a release for her then she retired. It made more sense.

You're an awesome writer! Though I wish that we had a more happy epilouge though but it's still good.