Reviews for Unbounded Love
iv chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Ye-he!I literally sequeling here!Ce-ute!

~iv
dama chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
very sweet
videogame goddess chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
I think it's a good story.I'm just wondering...what would happen if this was in the game?Just asking...

*This is real;This is me;I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be now;Gonna let the light;Shine on me;Now I know who I am;No more ?;This is me
yourknightinshiningarmor chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
A, seriously, if you dont write fantasy or whatever when you grow up, im going to kill myself. the only strange thing i find is that the game named her ritz. isn't that the name of some sort of cracker snack thingy?
KufeiAru chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
I like your story, you style of writing is good and there were not many grammatical mistakes.. Keep Up the good work.. and do write more please..
Assasin Blue chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
I was never for a complete fluffy love thing, but not bad. You seemed to switch back and forth between past and present tense as seen in the two sentences I quoted from you.

She then feels some thing warm on her back and around her waist.

Ritz took a deep breath and said

notice the difference? :)

Other than that it was an ok story, like I said I dont really care for fluff but suprising it kept my attention. *gives it a B-*
GrayFox7 chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
fluffy. very fluffy, but kinda straight to the point. oh well, it was good.
Coactu-Aqua chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Aww, sweet. I liked it, even though that is the obvious pairing.
kakashipwnsall chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
aw...cute! good job!
fickadik chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
you did a very good job!so far it was the best one ive read!good job!even though i have only 2 thumbs i give you a 3 thumbs up!
animefanatic chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Wonderful job! So Cute _
Icerose chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
it was great to bad it was a one-shot tho it woild have made a great chappy story but the best one-shot anyway good work _

~Icerose
Boko the Chocobo chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
That was a truely butiful and amazing story i most say.I really wish there was more. wat other works do u have?
Kizzy Bloom chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
that was ok.
marcus84 chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
i loved it! they are so perfect together! nice job!