Reviews for Found
Astrido chapter 11 . 3/14/2023
Aw. This is a really great story. Its really sad you didn't finish it.
Cheers
Maya
BabyyBre chapter 11 . 3/29/2010
you should write more
kirallie chapter 11 . 6/17/2008
Is SPeed right? ALmost feel sorry for Ryan. Mean Speed! Will he manifest for anyone else? Keep up the great work!
Bacard chapter 11 . 9/26/2007
I assume this story won’t be updated. It’s sad, because this story was one of my main reason to join to this site. I think you know what a good job you did with this fic, how well-written it is, how much the plot is intriguing, and interesting, and what CSI:M-fans needed after “Lost Son”. So I won’t repeat it. OK, maybe I should emphasise that part with the plot: It’s an incredibly interesting plot, and I think this is the rarest thing in fanfiction, because it’s hard to be original, when your base is not. But you did, and this plotline would be simply perfect even for an unconventional CSI:M spinoff, or an original show. Yeah, anyone can dream.

And this fic, in this state, unfinished, after these years (because two is plural), still has its place on my favourite’s list. (And I leave it on my Alert list, because hope dies last, or something like that.) Incredibly good job, but it’s a pity, it’s dropped.
TravelingRoses chapter 11 . 9/21/2007
I know this hasn't been updated in a while, but it's a great story. Just wondering if it's ever going to be updated.
DieLikeTheStars chapter 11 . 1/26/2007
this fan fic is so good, i cant believe speed is messing with ryan lol.

cant wait till the next update!
Nooka chapter 11 . 10/10/2006
Hey this was just getting interesting! How come you haven't updated it in ages?
Ldinka chapter 11 . 5/5/2006
ok another story without ending

why?
FallenAngel chapter 11 . 12/3/2005
Okay, you gave me a great beginning of second year of college present, it was awesome, two days before skool new chap! YAY! Please please please update, it's finals now, and I need another present! Pwease.
Sanqhian chapter 11 . 11/28/2005
Hey, this is really great. I love the idea and the way you write. I really love this story and can't wait for you to update!

Sanqhian
ladyhurt chapter 11 . 9/17/2005
Oh, man...wicked, absolutely wicked! I finally got a chance to read this update, and its been so long! *sniff* but I'm SO happy you're continuing...

Anyway, this was a great chapter. I'm really curious as to where you're taking this, but after this one with the whole body-deprived plotline, I'm thinking maybe Speed is going to make a miraculous re-entrance into the world of the living? *cheeky grin*

Love it, love it, please update again kthx, etc.

Arielle
Sillie chapter 11 . 9/16/2005
Body deprived hmm? Heh, continue soon, okay?
Melle chapter 11 . 9/9/2005
hi I'm from Germany and Speed died here on tuesday :-(

I was so sad, but this story is really like a therapy for me!

So, please update soon!I LOVE it
broken-angel-gurl chapter 11 . 9/5/2005
OMG...everytime i think i'm going to give up on this story you go and write another chapter...and it makes me fall in love with it all over again...juss plz plz plz update soon. you can't just leave it there. so plz plz plz update soon...
Lenora chapter 11 . 9/5/2005
...body deprived? *is confused* please update soon...i wanna know what happens next! more more more more more!