Reviews for The Cure
Arisia chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Love love love it just please hurry and make the next chappie
StayInTune chapter 7 . 4/5/2014
Please continue?
SpockTheWolf chapter 7 . 10/22/2013
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! Hige is my favorite character! I need to know what happens next!
ReincarnatedHige chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Please update! I LOVE THIS STORY! I would LOVE it if you updated!
Seven Positions chapter 7 . 11/10/2005
O_O

Oh... My... God.

Do you know how HAPPY this makes me? DO you? This is amazing! I almost passed RIGHT by this story, but I decided to check the number of chapters and you UPDATED!

::faints::
Yukichu chapter 7 . 10/8/2005
_ Interesting chapter- I hope Tsume and Kiba find the snow flower soon, before Hige starts coughing up blood. Looking forward to the next update!
DELETED SEE NEW PROFILE chapter 7 . 9/22/2005
Hey this is god. This is the only Wolf Rain's fanfic I've really been watching...by the way, this is Whiskers...Up-date soon.
Attack The Map chapter 6 . 7/12/2005
This was a good story. Its sorta strange because Hige is my favorite character, but I enjoy things like this. It's weird. . . anyway, hurry up and write the 7th chapter! I hate waiting for chapters, I just keep thinking about it, and thinking about it, and thinking about it!
Angel Spirit chapter 6 . 11/24/2004
Ack, a Hige centered story! *huggles author* With a plot that I'm very much enjoying too! - It's hard to find Hige centered stories these days...but then again I didn't look too far before I found yours. You're being very creative in your style of writing...keep up the good work! I'll be more than happy to wait for more! -
Seven Positions chapter 6 . 11/16/2004
O_O I'm happy you updated, but LORD- leave us on a major cliffhanger, why don't you?
DELETED SEE NEW PROFILE chapter 6 . 11/16/2004
YOu mean the worst is yet to come? How DARE you. Awsome cahtper. Hige better get better. up-date soon.
Shadowed-Wolf-Paws chapter 5 . 9/28/2004
Hi, love your story! I wuz kinda wondering if you can read the story I wrote. It's been on for about a week and I only got four reviews. Since you're so good at riting stories, I wanna see what you think of mine.

ME LUV HIGE! :D sry, I tell everyone that...

Keep Riteing more!
Demivolte chapter 5 . 9/28/2004
oo... i like it

I'm just getting into Wolf's Rain fics and out of the ones i've read, this one is one of the best

Keep up the great work and update soon!

Demi
sharp-shooter-Spike chapter 5 . 9/25/2004
This is getting exciting! Please keep going!
DELETED SEE NEW PROFILE chapter 5 . 9/25/2004
Yay. The evil doctors are dead. DEATH TO ALL EVIL DOCTORS!MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

*regaining composure* Nice chapter. Expceially with the EVIL IS GOD

GOD I TELL YOU GOD. up-date soon.