Reviews for The Cure
Arisia chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Love love love it just please hurry and make the next chappie
StayInTune chapter 7 . 4/5/2014
Please continue?
DataTheAndroid chapter 7 . 10/22/2013
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! Hige is my favorite character! I need to know what happens next!
ReincarnatedHige chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Please update! I LOVE THIS STORY! I would LOVE it if you updated!
Seven Positions chapter 7 . 11/10/2005
O_O

Oh... My... God.

Do you know how HAPPY this makes me? DO you? This is amazing! I almost passed RIGHT by this story, but I decided to check the number of chapters and you UPDATED!

::faints::
Yukichu chapter 7 . 10/8/2005
_ Interesting chapter- I hope Tsume and Kiba find the snow flower soon, before Hige starts coughing up blood. Looking forward to the next update~!
DELETED SEE NEW PROFILE chapter 7 . 9/22/2005
Hey this is god. This is the only Wolf Rain's fanfic I've really been watching...by the way, this is Whiskers...Up-date soon.
Attack The Map chapter 6 . 7/12/2005
This was a good story. Its sorta strange because Hige is my favorite character, but I enjoy things like this. It's weird. . . anyway, hurry up and write the 7th chapter! I hate waiting for chapters, I just keep thinking about it, and thinking about it, and thinking about it!
Angel Spirit chapter 6 . 11/24/2004
Ack, a Hige centered story! *huggles author* With a plot that I'm very much enjoying too! - It's hard to find Hige centered stories these days...but then again I didn't look too far before I found yours. You're being very creative in your style of writing...keep up the good work! I'll be more than happy to wait for more! -~
Seven Positions chapter 6 . 11/16/2004
O_O I'm happy you updated, but LORD- leave us on a major cliffhanger, why don't you?
DELETED SEE NEW PROFILE chapter 6 . 11/16/2004
YOu mean the worst is yet to come? How DARE you. Awsome cahtper. Hige better get better. up-date soon.
Shadowed-Wolf-Paws chapter 5 . 9/28/2004
Hi, love your story! I wuz kinda wondering if you can read the story I wrote. It's been on for about a week and I only got four reviews. Since you're so good at riting stories, I wanna see what you think of mine.

ME LUV HIGE! :D sry, I tell everyone that...

Keep Riteing more!
Demivolte chapter 5 . 9/28/2004
oo... i like it

I'm just getting into Wolf's Rain fics and out of the ones i've read, this one is one of the best ~

Keep up the great work and update soon!

~Demi
sharp-shooter-Spike chapter 5 . 9/25/2004
This is getting exciting! Please keep going!
DELETED SEE NEW PROFILE chapter 5 . 9/25/2004
Yay. The evil doctors are dead. DEATH TO ALL EVIL DOCTORS!MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

*regaining composure* Nice chapter. Expceially with the EVIL IS GOD

GOD I TELL YOU GOD. up-date soon.