Reviews for BeyBlade: Tyson Returns
V form 96 chapter 2 . 9/11
Hey i am waiting for your updates when will you do haa.

plz update fast no
Post fast
Emmanuel chapter 2 . 1/23
is this a tv series cartoon or manga or just script that you wrote?
Geoff chapter 2 . 3/28/2016
It's not trigger its drigger
bba generation chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
do more please
james chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
i just cant be bothered to sit an read, but what i have, it seems fnatastic
Diamondstar the Seeker chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
Hey, are you going to compelete this story, I really, really want to read it and I love it?
kyothefallenkit chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
Will you be continuing this story or will it end? I would love to read what will happen next and how Tyson reminds them what's important?
Evci chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
Awwwww come on update allready !
Wyatt737 chapter 2 . 10/13/2010
make the next one quick
Tsuta-Bara-Kuro chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
Hi this is really good. Could u tell me when the next chapter is going to be out or if you are continuing this story?
Vuurvlieg chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Cmon... continue please? I really wanna see what Tyson has decided about the sport of beyblading, how much better he has become and how he kicks everyone's ass... They can't all have forgotten can they? Anyways, PLEASE update!
Vuurvlieg chapter 2 . 7/25/2006
Aw, comon... finish it? please? I know it's been a long time but I REALLY like this story... please?
Silvanatri chapter 2 . 7/24/2006
plz do anoter chapter because this is the first beyblade story i actually like and i would love it if you would finish the story.
Experimetnal Angel234 chapter 2 . 6/14/2006
Update soon! I got a challange for the if your putting it up.

Alex: has to be one of the BladeBreakers.

2. That person must still have feelings for him.

But there's an exception you can use E.A's OC's or me if you wanna here are the OCs:

Amy- Like an older sister to Tyson, brown hair, blue eyes creater of Dizzi.

Mana- The Eldest sister of the 3 girls. Blood red hair and eyes creatoer od Dranzer.

Tana- The seconde oldest, leaf green hair and eyes and wears glasses like Emily, creator of Drigger and Draciel.

Tina: If you wanna use them, tell us in the next chapter and we'll give you their personalities. Ja Ne!