Reviews for The Return of Red X
Respect930 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Aren't Red X and Nightwing both Robin?
AHRedDeath chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
all hail the legendary dc and blackterriermon dc if you read this please pm me i would love to chat with you
sheltie chapter 6 . 3/5/2007
reat fic so far please update soon
My-name-is-foxglove chapter 4 . 2/1/2007
Great chapter! Just one small thing: Red X calls Starfire cutie not sweetie.

Just pointing it out.
BEEDrillizer chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Um.. DC,There was this Batman/Teen Titans crossover fanfic and This author mistook the Spike haired Robin for Tim Drake,Tell him or that Robin is clearly Dick GRayson!
Diseverus chapter 6 . 8/11/2005
Like it, defaintly has this know your suspense action that everyone must likes. Plus I also like how the songs fit into the chapters and all that.
Forlorn Melody chapter 6 . 5/25/2005
Extremely accurate for a fic mostly based on Titan comic books; (from what I can tell.) I warn against songfics, (or chapters)because does not condone use of song lyrics in fanfiction, so neither can I; (as much as I want to.)
chirpy chapter 6 . 4/9/2005
Well, i like starxrobin but the music coming outta nowhere is kinda sorta corny
Fullmetal Ai chapter 6 . 4/6/2005
Hiya, DC! _ Sorry, it's been quite a while since I reviewed, haha. But I see this fiction is still going strong! It's really keeping my interest, I hope to read the next chapter when it makes itself apparant on ! _

Oh yes, DC .. I think it's great, how well you're doing with Starfire's way of speaking. xD Well done, you've definately been keeping updated with the series, and from what I can tell, the comics too! I had only heard of Teen Titans after the cartoon made it's debut on Kids WB, and it was easier to watch it when it came on Cartoon Network. _ Anyway, keep it up! I'll keep reading!

-Rika
Luvya chapter 6 . 4/6/2005
Yay new chapter!

:-)
StarryNightT chapter 6 . 4/6/2005
good chapter! i like the song boulivard of broken dreams. but that's the only song by green day i like. i'm more of an evanescence and linkin park fan. but update soon! can't wait for the next one! bye!
Titanium Gold chapter 6 . 4/6/2005
(sweatdrops) Well, at least I need not worry about the reason why you were MIA from four 'til 8 yesterday afternoon... how DID Slade survive anyway - did Terra fry another one of his robot copies in the finale! Don't answer that - I don't wanna know.

Awesome work, bro, as always... and don't bother lookin' for me on MSN - muses are fried, and I got a swarm of homework. Later!
raine84 chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
There is a small problem with this story. Nightwing and Robin are one and the same. Meaning that Robin is Dick the first Robin. But I do like the story.
Luvya chapter 5 . 3/2/2005
look at me I'm reviewing :-)

Great chapter. Great fic.
Sheeta-33 chapter 5 . 3/1/2005
You shouldn't have made them comeback so soon it ruins the moment. but still very good and that's it for now. Hurry up and update.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »