Reviews for Last Night
Mark Question chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
I was going to take the time to write out a lengthy review, but the previous reviewer pretty much said it all (and then some). I remember reading this a couple years back. I forgot about it. I came back to read it again and finally contribute a review, because obviously, this fic is one of a kind (no, literally). It's well written and the premise is perfect. Good job.

As a side note: this pairing isn't just a what if or fan supposition. They were actually headed in this direction; check out Wiki, they reference an audio side story that developed along said lines.
Kurissyma san Tybalt chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Aww! That's so cute! Yay Priss/Leon! I've been looking at fanfiction and God! All I get is Priss and Linna together- what is it with people and yuri these days? It's as bad as the Gullwings!- And ignore me if you don't know what I'm talking about, it's a Final Fantasy thing. Lol, sorry for being a little rant-ish, I'm just glad to have found a good Priss/Leon fic, because honestly I am just about ready to die if I see another Yuri present itself in my search for a good healthy girl/boy romance fic. *sigh* Anyhow, this was awesome D And it figures that you'd have to say something special to Priss before she'd do anything- she wouldn't take a compliment or any romantic trash, she'd just want to know that she was loved and that people wanted her for more than her body... Now I'm off on a romantic drabble! I'm sorry, I'm a little hyper, not to mention obsessed with this pairing- I'll leave no Xx-Rissy chan-xX
Siyaa chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
That was fun. An interesting look at what happens when Leon gets drunk. Only one question: Where'd the cat suit come from? _-
JWM chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Cute fic, I liked it.
rOckstar chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
one word: SWEET!.. it's nice to know there are other BGC2040 fans out there like me..
The General chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
Hmm, my sparring partner has the hots for Leon? From what BGC universe! Well, if I were you, I do a followup story for that story. Meanwhile, my alter-ego would be follow those two and smiling shaking his head on this in amusement.
Xenostriker j.g chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
You know it's wierd but I don't see that many Priss x Leon fics here. I hope you write more 'cause this was great!
Moe chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
It's nice to see someone write a story about leon & priss. I've always thought that priss had feelings for leon. it was obvious that leon went from "hots" to serious on his part. Thanks for the story.
3rdmanmimura chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
Hey nice story its nice to see someone else is still into BGC 2040. Um, this could have been a little better if it was easier to understand who was talking when. Other than that I hope you continue this sometime soon!

Jonathan 'Hooker' Howard chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
Okay, let's see it a very nice fic and it well writtern. You know your charters and Plot, but I feel it lacks a certain punch that it needs to make it a blockbuster if you will. But in all it had me hook on till the end, if you do any more BGC I will certainly be reading them. I might Consider it for C2 review...