Reviews for Till Death Does Us Part – Chapter III
Hazmatt chapter 24 . 4/20
Great story! I really enjoyed it! I've always loved this chapter and the meeting with the lawyers!
steamboat chapter 24 . 4/17/2014
I enjoyed reading your stories! However, I believe you should try to stay out of the beer garden before you start your writing. I think the effects of alcohol compounds the excess estrogen escaping from you two ladies and tends to cause you to beat up on the males of our species! LOL! I hope this note finds you well!
starryeyes10 chapter 22 . 1/1/2005
great story.
mcabello chapter 24 . 11/1/2004
Good chapter. Write more soon.
NavyCB chapter 24 . 11/1/2004
Great story all the way through. I was totally surprised by the last chapter. Never would I have expected Mac to do what she did. Can wait for the conclusion.
jaggurl chapter 24 . 10/31/2004
That was one of the best fanfics i have read! i loved every minute of it! you guys are such great writers and i can't wait for the conclusion! Thanks!
Ink chapter 24 . 10/31/2004
*sighes* so that's it, right? I'm sad that it's over. Hope you enjoyed the writing and feedback as much as I enjoyed reading.

You're going to write another chapter? Or at least a sequel? *goes on her knees* Please!
Joan Taylor chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
I have enjoyed ths story and would love to read the NC-17 version of 23. I have had so much trouble trying to send email from aol. It is sad to see this story end. Wonderful story. Thanks for sharig. JBT I can not think of a thing that I would change in this story, By the way I am 60 plus.
ficchic chapter 24 . 10/31/2004
*stands up and applaudes*

Great story, it is the best one ive eva read. YOu know maybe you could write a sequal to it. Such a shame it has to end

*starts to cry*

CONGRATULATIONS on a wonderful story!

MacHarm4ever chapter 24 . 10/31/2004
Thank You for a wonderful story. I'm hoping for a sequel.
joanoa86 chapter 24 . 10/30/2004
Awesome. thank you. Well, it wasnt harm that got his head screwed on straight, not initially atleast. But hey, ill take Mac, besides Harm put up less of a fight than i think Mac would have if it had been Harm proposing the not getting a divorce.

But how will AJ deal with the marriage, the SECNAV?... could prove to be interesting.

And you can have my sister's dog if you need one, better yet my aunts, that holy terror. :)

prinnie chapter 24 . 10/30/2004
just finished reading!

i'm soo glad you finished it the way you guys did! i can picture the perfect little family in the hammock. cant wait for the conlusion!
Abigaile chapter 24 . 10/30/2004
Great chapter. put the conclusion up SOON PLZ.
Lauren chapter 24 . 10/30/2004
this series has to be one of my favorites I've read all three and sometimes i had doubts but this part I is the best u did a realy good job
blonde-brain chapter 24 . 10/30/2004
yay! they finally admitted that they love each other! *cheers* good job both of you! i really like this and can't wait for the conclusion!