Reviews for Roads End
SassySnow1988 chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
WELL! That was...different...I've never read a fanfic like this b4...All I can really say is it's definetly ballsy, stupid, but ballsy. :) Sorry, I've always wanted to say that to someone. I'd like to write something here as a suggestion or something but in a way there's nothing wrong w/this story it's just an unusual way of ending Cowboy Bebop, but then again wasn't the real ending of Cowboy Bebop unusual? So, good job I suppose! lol :)
Sandra Brown chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
WHAT THE HELL!
SomniumSeeker chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
AMAZING. IN CAPS LOCK. So original, it's not your cliche 'Faye saves Spike and they live happily ever after' story, nor is it the 'Spike dies and Faye mopes about it'. It's a happy medium, Spike lives AND dies. And Faye and Jet too, so no one's left behind, brilliant! You are super. This is going on my favourite stories, just so you know.
Kuro- Ippikiookami21 chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
aw..kinda abrupt but good just the same

-tear tear-
authenticpoppy chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
Honest. Abrupt. Bebop. I cried. No happy ending? There was a smile and a thank you that weren't in the original. Well done, Laney.
Zolac no Miko chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
O_O Holy crap, that's depressing.
Kendra Luehr chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
::sniff sniff:: I have tears in my eyes...uh. *( Everything just seems so natural between SxF when you write, and I deeply admire that. Although I don't believe with the 'God is an asshole' line, I still loved it. ::sniffles:: Please write more, soon.
zharen chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
quite well done. honestly, im glad it had a sad ending. I've been reading too many mushy love fictions lately. good job and keep up the good work )
Red Handed Jane chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
No happy ending indeed... I'm glad that they had a moment when they openly appriciated and comforted eachother, but they were killed so (whats the word I'm looking for)easily or quickly maybe. That just allowed the story to leave me with a "feeling". I know this review made no sense but for you to know...I liked it.
Lady Razorsharp chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
Uwah! So sad...but well done. Brutal-and in keeping with 'messes that need to be cleaned up'. It's what would have happened if it had all gone wrong. Well done.
black-emperor chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
wow, i really enjoyed that.

even though it was depressing.

but really good.