Reviews for Downward Spiral
TDCSI chapter 3 . 9/17/2006
Please tell me that there is more to the story it's going to kill me without some closeure.
Midnight-Psychotics chapter 3 . 7/15/2006
dude, this is such a good story! have u permanently abandoned it or do i hav hope? :) lol
GrissomsBabe chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
This is awsome keep it up I LOVE IT
Sara-fan chapter 3 . 10/4/2004
Awesome story! More
Abisian chapter 3 . 10/2/2004
So then it's... over? But it was so GOOD and so... grammatically correct! ;_; Such a good story... yes... More GS FLUFF! *adds to faves*
Cellar Door 26 chapter 3 . 10/1/2004
your fanfic is good obne of the best i've ever read and that's sayign a lot, i read so many but the ending, ?(unless you decided on continuing it) was ever so anticlimantic. there was all this pushing to edge out what shes feeling along with him and then he gives her a mystery, i think you should have gone all the way and had them confess something to one another but besides that i totally loved the fanfic, seriously, i wish you'd continue it!

-Elizabeth
Cellar Door 26 chapter 2 . 10/1/2004
i love this part:

sighed, and sat up. He stood, and offered me his hand, but I got to my feet without his aid. I cast a glance at the floor around us, at the empty bottles of beer, and felt a swift and sharp longing to be dead drunk, to be immune from the emotional torture I knew was coming.

"Don't," Grissom said quietly, and I glanced at him in confusion.

"Don't what?"

"Don't look like that. Like you'd rather be drunk."

The sad truth was, I would rather be drunk.

i just can't describ how perfect this part is, i just love it, i've read this part over and over, kep up the great work!
Augusta chapter 3 . 9/26/2004
Is she really that dumb?

Actually, I take that back, I'm not really sure what happened there. Gris admitted that he cares for her but not much else. Damn!

Please update.
Estal0ne11 chapter 3 . 9/25/2004
omv!...this story has my attention!...please please update soon!
scififreakmi chapter 3 . 9/25/2004
o i am loving it! good use of quotations from the show too. please update soon! :)
Carrie chapter 3 . 9/25/2004
Good gravy, this story has my emotions all over the place! You are such an excellent writer.. you've captured the angst between G&S perfectly. I can't wait to see where you take it! I only hope that G is doing this for the right reasons and not out of guilt. Keep those chapters coming!
Jacinda chapter 3 . 9/25/2004
Very well written. I'm looking forward to more!
Sponge Hearts chapter 3 . 9/25/2004
This is very good, your style of writting is brillant. i loved the closeness of there talk. i hpe you post more soon.

Becca
nikki-geek03 chapter 3 . 9/24/2004
Still amazing! Well written, wonderful plot, no errors :) Can't wait for more, you've got me addicted! :)
And Also With You chapter 3 . 9/24/2004
Not sure how I missed the first few chapters of this gem. Grest story so far. Nice, believable dialogue that is in character. I like how it's progressing slowly, but at the same time it doesn't feel dragged out. Good pacing. I really like how dominant Grissom is being. It's a nice side of him. Looking forward to more.