Reviews for Downward Spiral
And Also With You chapter 3 . 9/24/2004
Not sure how I missed the first few chapters of this gem. Grest story so far. Nice, believable dialogue that is in character. I like how it's progressing slowly, but at the same time it doesn't feel dragged out. Good pacing. I really like how dominant Grissom is being. It's a nice side of him. Looking forward to more.
lunar47 chapter 3 . 9/24/2004
I love this story. The tension is just amazing. Please keep writing!
brainfear chapter 3 . 9/24/2004
Acck! So so very good. woot! More please!
Tanguay18 chapter 3 . 9/24/2004
Wow, excellent writing. I can't wait to see what happens next in this story.
dj chapter 3 . 9/24/2004
Amazing, amazing, amazing.. I usually dont review stories, but this one so deserved it.. I cant wait for more!
smrozier chapter 3 . 9/24/2004
Oh, good chapter! :)
Barb8 chapter 3 . 9/24/2004
Great update, I hope Grissom is given the chance to help Sara work this out together.
Aroihkin chapter 3 . 9/24/2004
Loving it so far, absolutely loving it!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/23/2004
This is an exceptional story. The characters are well thought out and its very riveting. Cant wait till the next chapter!
cherrybananagirl chapter 2 . 9/23/2004
This just keeps getting better and better.. you are fast becoming one of my favourite G/S authors. Keep those chapters coming because you sure as heck have my full attention! ;)
smrozier chapter 2 . 9/23/2004
Wow, what a powerful story! Awesome job! This is your first fanfic? goodness. I look forward to future installments of this story and others from you!
b chapter 2 . 9/23/2004
Wow, this os beauitful. Certainely going on my favourite stories list. I love it, and I can't find any errors! Great plot and I love G & S like this. Can't wait for the next update! Lovely!
LA Kitt chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
Ack! More.. write more! Geez.. this story was just so.. DEAD ON! Girl, you nailed these characters right on the head. Can't wait to read your next part..
brainfear chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
Ah love the angst. So very good. Post more soon!
Eaglesei chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
Very Good. ! Can't wait for more.!
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »