Reviews for Dragonball AS: The Original Version
guitarlover56784 chapter 86 . 10/20/2014
times ten? You know that would have destroyed his body utterly. Even a regular kaio ken, at any super saiyan level, would be incredibly difficult.
guitarlover56784 chapter 85 . 10/20/2014
You do know, that at super saiyan level four, or this lss level you have going on here, the fusion between goku and vegeta lasted fifteen minutes right
guitarlover56784 chapter 44 . 10/20/2014
okay, so we are at ss level 5 here
Kazuma Bushi chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
This was a fantastic story. I remember reading this this a couple of years ago and being amazed. Its a shame how this story never got the recognition it deserves though. I wonder where have you gone to? It doesn't appear that your writing fan fiction anymore. Wherever you are i hope your doing and staying blessed.
Joe B chapter 93 . 3/3/2012
Thank you for suplying one of the best stories of all the dragon ball ages!
Joe B chapter 90 . 3/3/2012
This was one of the best stories I have ever read! As I already know, sometimes good things must come to an end at some point or another!
Jerry Wayne chapter 5 . 6/14/2010
I'm afraid I'll have to agree with the majority of the people her when I say this had potential but got blown WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY out of proportiion. You've got weak personalities for your charactes,transformations popping out of nowhere, and chidren being born left and right!
jeff chapter 37 . 2/3/2010
dude, this story had great potential. i mean. GREAT POTENTIAL! but here are some pointers... this many super saiyan levels is riduculas. i mean u go up to supersaiyan 7 numericalwise. kids going level three. then piccolo goes super namek 2. you say nothing about how powerful someone becomes. yyou just have them ascend to a new level of power and miraculasly beat up the other person just because of that. no power ups while at the same level, just fucking transformations. do you have any idea how annoying that is! plus you said NOTHING about why goku was more powerful than vegeta while they were at the same level. i agree with everyone with the family things. and dude, when goku was coming back with picolo and brolly.. YOU NEVER DESCRIBED WHERE THEY WERE! oh sure there was a lightpost... woopidee freaking doo. is it white? is it black? are there backrounds! dude ur descriptive skills suck. not only that u have so many people getting angry.
tornadoblake2009 chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
hey great chapter
j chapter 83 . 5/27/2009
dude um... if saiya is a god... THEN WHO THE FUCK IS SHE PRAYING TO!
J.w. Appel chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
WTH! Too many Children!
PopFlyGov chapter 6 . 2/21/2006
I like your story so far.
Super-Saiyan-Elvis chapter 90 . 8/3/2005
hey man, great story, hope you get the sequal out soon,and hopefully its as good as this one
chibi crazy chapter 4 . 7/17/2005
huh? Okay, I get Zarbon getting reincarnated and junk but Ginyu? He's still alive! It's just that he's a ... FROG!HAHA!
Dragoon-Hard Metal System 2 chapter 93 . 4/29/2005
Great job on the whole story. Great work!