Reviews for Ginny Sue
addie chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
brilliant.
anonymous chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
LOL! This is so funny. Are you sure she isn't creeping into canon once in a while too?
Bingalicious Midnight chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
That...was...beautiful.
monks chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
hahah...you are ridiclous.

at first i was kinda wondering where this was actually going, and then the ""You're a house-elf?" She said incredulously." killed me and then I knew, I KNEW, this was golden.
Agent Jaid chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Dear sweet father in HEAVEN. That was so entierly reasonably random! This explains so much about canon... Yeah. I loved it! Sue-Logic doesn't serve much purpose, does it? P

~ Melody
Emily chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
I read the first sentence to this story and made up my mind about it. No offense but this sucks. Ginny, goth? Ginny has nothing to go gothic about. She has a loving family and loving friends and is a normal teenage girl. And the way she just blew up on Harry, Hermione, and Ron was stupid. I hate the way that you make Ginny lable the trio as "preps" and all that. This story made absolutley no sense to me. Sorry but this aint for me. I tried to put this nicely so if you feel offended please dont flame at me. A review is for putting your opinion. This is my opinion.
ToySoldierforneverandever chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
GothicSky stole my review, but I'll say it again.

I love you.

Have my babies.
GothicSky chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
I...I...

I love you. Let me have your babies.

*is in absolute awe*
Faye in Blue chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Wonderful story. Hilarious and freaking awesome.

:o

~Faye
Chaz chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Absolutely brilliant!
ObsessivePerfectionist chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
You're my hero. I
Trinity Anya chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
This was amazing. I loved the non-conforming bit, very well-written and humorous. That Black Ghost Lady or something along those lines should stop being so damned serious and lighten up.

Ten bucks says she's got a Mary-Sue of her own. XD;;
unknownwarrior chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
OMG this is so freakin' funny. The Goth-Ginny rulz!
milkymilk chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Man, I burst into laughter... again... and again... and again. Dammit, you totally rock! I was reading those flames, though, and I then I totally had to laugh my ass off again. Were they being serious? Or did they even realize that this is a P-A-R-O-D-Y? Jesus, some people are just so damn funny without meaning it.

And then, to add to this even more, I know a real-world Goth-Sue who acts just like this. Well, except her insult is 'poseur' (yep, gotta add the u). And, of course, the average conversation with her is like this-

Me: Hey, d'you think a community based on Anarchism would work?

Goth-Sue: Um... Yeah, what's Anarchism?

Me: O_o Ergh- I thought you were supposed to be punk/rebellious/gothy/emo?

Goth-Sue: Uh, yeah, well- Well, you're just a poseur! Fackin' bi-otch!

And then, a few days later...

Goth-Sue: W00! Yeah, Anarchy roxxs! Down with teh System! Teh Government suxxors!

Yes, and somehow, she's even able to make it sound like she's talking L337 speak... So hilarious.

But, anyway, I am totally in lurve with your stories now! X3 Mwaahaha... Go you.