Reviews for Visit to a Weird Dimension
Megan McAlistair chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
wow

this story is great

I've only ever seen the opening of SWATKats but that's really all you need to get this story

you bring in so much character from those two and yet it is nothing only hardcore fans would understand

the character dynamics between the four are really great and I must say that now I am going to watch SWATKats

also this is a really serious crossover

most crossovers I've read so far are a bit silly but this one

it's like hot chocolate on a cold winter's day

like a cold glass of water in the desert

I really like it
Wildfire2 chapter 1 . 5/25/2002
I LOVE THIS STORY! WRITE MORE PLEASE!
dr fan chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
aswome aswome aswome crossover of tmnt&the sawtcats they my next to tnmt whanwill ther be aother team-up of the sawtcats&tnmt out of qsion!

aer you thinking what iam thinking howabout a cossover of tnmt&the buttulgymarins out of qsion
Kore1 chapter 1 . 5/5/2001
I had put off reading this because I don't normally like crossovers, but this was awesome! It completely changed my opinion of crossover stories in general. It was great to see two of my favorite shows together, can't get too much of a good thing. _
Mica chapter 1 . 3/24/2001
Very good story :) I like! I like! The part with Mikey flying was awesome! I noticed he is usually the one flying when any of them is up in the air w/out the blimp *G* and I really like when they figured out it was Don's voice... being a Swatkats AND a tmnt fan, this story kiks arse! Poor Razor! Fainting like that! Very well constructed, and the ending leaves it open for another Xover fic.. Good job!
Bean2 chapter 1 . 3/9/2001
LoL thats cool... with both the SWATKats and the turtles I felt like I was watching the cartoon! The dialogue was perfect :)