Reviews for Thoughts
Marissa Butts chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Blake and Hunter have the most closest friendship I have ever seen. Even though they are fictional characters, they seem like real people to me. Hunter wouldn't do anything to harm his brother, and Blake wouldn't do anything to hurt Hunter. Brothers are there for one another. Hunter and Blake are true brothers in every other sense, even if they aren't blood related.
jonoave chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Hmm, I thought I'd reviewd this earlier. Great fic, I really like the Hunter/Blake brotherly relations explored in your story. I think Hunter/Blake is one of the best sibling story & portrayal in PR, and I really like how you have Hunter feeling bad. I'm adding your fic to my favourites.
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
I loved this. I am a sucker for Hunter and Blake brotherly stories. I just love their bond, and the way they look to each other and trust each other. I think you got this in this story. I didn't really think about how Hunter would have felt about doing that to Blake, but it must have hurt. Good job.
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
This was good. I can see Hunter brooding over this.
Ukume chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Actually, Cat20 this is a really good short fic!I luv it!
Melissa chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Aw, this was really sweet. I loved it.
Crimson-Ranger chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Awe! That's adorable! Great Job.
Funky In Fishnet chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
nice brooding Hunter fic. Great work, keep it up :- )
sparxxa chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
cool story, i have been waiting for someone to post a story about Hunter's feelings about the whole trying to kill Blake thing, so thanx. CYA Sparxxa