Reviews for Woe
Bob's cookie chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Sad but sweet. I loved how you had Goten in character. And how he was actually paired with his girlfriend. DEATH TO ALL GOTENxBRA FAN RETARDS! *ahem* Anyway, this was a good story. There should be more about these two.
ElricKeyblade chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
While I don't really like how GT made Goten more into girls than Fighting (supposedly), I really like how you incorporated that character in here. It was very believable, and I really was able to see that cute little kid from DBZ grow up into someone as charming and flirtatious as this. That, and your characterization of Paresu is pretty cool too. Great job! bd
Matt Gross chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
I like the idea of Goten and Valese/Paris/Paresu being together very much. I'm shocked that there seem to be so many people who don't seem to think so. This site needs more stories about Goten and Paresu being together.
Moonlight-Arashi chapter 1 . 5/5/2008 Paresu a OC?
Enula chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
I know I read this story...a long, long, long, long, long time ago...and I don't know if I reviewed, 'cause I'm too lazy to check. So, here's a review now in any case! I really liked this story...kinda sad that it was only a one short, it would have been nice to see some more romancey-ness. Ah well, it was really great anyhow!
Danichan667 chapter 1 . 8/1/2003
Good story.

Kazie Solo chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
Wow! That was so good! I actually didn't like the Goten/Paresu pairing before, until I read this essay written by my friend Ellana about her. And let's just say my point of view changed. Anyway, that was so nice! I like it so much, I'll add it to my favorites!
EC-Chan chapter 1 . 4/9/2003
Wai! tis so cute! Hehe;; I like the uncle's personality; cuz it's a little like Kenshins ; I like what you did for description and the only thing that could be improved is making your readers more sympathetic to the parents in the begining: it was really good and interesting, yet when they died it was more like a- oh...okay then, rather then a WAH! HOW COULD THEY DIE? but I really do love this story, so ignore me... probably ; my brains not working today;

- EC-Chan
Firage chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
It's the greatest couple of Goten and Paresu! I really liked it! They deserved each other!
Enula chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
Oh wow! Tell you the truth, I hate Goten and Paresu as a couple and to be even more truthful, I have not one clue why I put Goten in as one character and Paris in as the other. And yet.I loved this story! That's pretty good when you can get me to like something that.I don't like. O.o . So, that proves that you're a great writer! Really awesome story!
djFusion chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
You know, I've never read a back story to these two. Very cue meeting, but I would have liked to have seen more interaction between the two instead of so much time with the original characters in the beginning. Perhaps a look into how they reacted alone now that they just met, or the events leading up to the first date? Also, from what I saw in GT, Paresu is... um, how should I say?... Very simple girl. So she is a bit OOC here, but I suppose if I read a fic of her completely IC, I'd want to kil her LOL Hmmmm, maybe that's why I see Trunks as a perfect match for Goten instead _

Anyway, nice fic. I hope to see more of this someday, perhaps!
Lily10 chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
This easily has got to be the best Goten/Paresu fic I have *ever* read. Keep it up D
Blanks chapter 1 . 11/23/2002
YES! I Finally find a Goten/Paresu fic! I love the Gt/Pu coupling (but my favorite is Trunks/Pan). I simply hate Gt/Br fics, glad to see a ficwith Goten's true girlfriend.
i won't tell chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
i love this fic! it really fits paresu! i loved it!
Fried Wontons chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
That was adorable! You should write a sequel or something.