Reviews for Through the Eyes of the Beholder
Cyranothe2nd chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Beautiful.
White-Tigers-of-Darkness chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
i have to say that this story was so sad that i almost started to cry. anyone who can write like this is a great writer and has good ideas. well done.
Romania Black chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
all I can say is...beautiful! I loved it! Keep on writing! wow...
galabalesh chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
*sob* Beleive it or not I actually cried at the end of Return of the Jedi, but i refuse to cry again-*sniff* good job, May the Foce be with you *runs off crying*
Katarik chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
I like this story; you captured Vader's conflict quite well, imo.

Re: my story, I DID warn people. Slash was in the summary. Capitalized, even. I appreciate that you respected both me and yourself enough to avoid a flame, but please give me constructive criticism next time, all right?
La Unity-Girl chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
Wonderfully done, this is how I felt Ani was thinking ever since he learned Lauke was his son. He imidiately suggested they try to turn him.

Excellent.

-Kai
For You Blue chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
Wonderful retelling of the final events of ROTJ through Vader/Anakin's eyes. Beautiful and thought provoking, well done.
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
Dear Mar-Isu:

This story would work better if Vader was more evil at the beginning. We get the distinct impression, watching "Return of the Jedi", that there was an actual conversion going on there, and your story dosn't communicate that effectively.

Sincerely,