Reviews for Solstice
eckles chapter 10 . 10/13/2004
A completely brilliant series IMO, but you already know that :-), from start to finish, page to page, I could fault nothing with it - well done Slynn.

Look forward to reading more in the near future. - Wayne
Aurora Snowstorm chapter 10 . 10/13/2004
augh, curse my e-mail...for some reason I just got now the notification of your updates on this story.

I loved it all, and I like how you ended Buffy and Xander on a positive note. After such a heartbreaking story, it's nice to give them a happy ending at least. And even if it was a bit weird how you brought Constance back at the very end, I liked it.. lol. It seemed to fit, even though it did seem quite weird.

You did a wonderful job, and I'll definetly remain a fan and read your other stories. (Xander centered stories are fine with me because they're all I read. :p) Keep writing, you have a definite knack for this!
eckles chapter 7 . 9/23/2004
Yowza! You can't keep a great vilian down :-). Good chapters.
Aurora Snowstorm chapter 4 . 9/23/2004
When I saw the author alert e-mail in my inbox, I did not expect it at all to be a continuation of this story. Let's say my mouth dropped open and I said, "wow" But anyway enough of my surprise...and let's just say that I'm so happy to read more. This series is great and always will be one of my faves.

You're doing a wonderful job already, and so diligent with getting your chapters out so quickly! I envy you for that skill more than I could ever say! I love the Buffy and Xander relationship. You write it so beautifully, and I wish that it had happened in the actual show some time. Your portrayl of all the characters is so seemless, especially of Xander, Buffy, and Giles. Perfect! Just as I'd imagine those character to act in their situation.

I'm excited to see where this new part to the series is going. You're writing is all of great quality, and I'm a big fan of anything you write. So I'll probably be reading your fluff stuff when you move on to that later. :)

Wonderful job, as always!
eckles chapter 4 . 9/23/2004
Four chapters out under four days - And all of them pure quality of B/X Angst and Romance. You Da Man! :-)

Wayne
eckles chapter 2 . 9/21/2004
How can I say this without hashing over old ground, I think you have the characters down pat especia;;y the whole Buffy, Xander, Anya thing in Ch 1 - as always SLynn your work is perfection and a pleaseure to read - Wayne