Reviews for The King
Savorthesavior chapter 15 . 7/23
omg this story is awesome i can't wait to figure out what happens to enelya and legolas. i can't wait for the next chapter i do hope you continue!
WickedGreene13 chapter 15 . 6/23
How can you just leave this awesome story on a cliffhanger like that? I need to know what happens next!
Theia-The-Planet chapter 15 . 12/24/2014
Great story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
bfireworks5 chapter 15 . 11/16/2014
Wat happened, who did it?! Update soon!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/26/2014
Freaking amazing
DarkMarceline chapter 15 . 5/25/2014
ahhhh my kingdom for an update TT So good
Guest chapter 15 . 5/8/2014
PLEASE UPDATE! I'm so addicted to this story please continue!
lynnelay chapter 15 . 2/13/2014
This is a wonderful story. Please update soon
amaniel97 chapter 15 . 2/11/2014
I quickly fell in love with this story. This is very beautifully written and well thought out. Please find it in your heart to continue :') I am dying from all the suspense the last chapter caused and it would put everyone at ease if you ever decide to conclude this wonderful fanfiction. It is most definitely—if not—the best fanfiction I have read so far. It pains me that this story may never be completed so I'm begging you to please finish what you have started, which is something very unique and full of potential. I really hope this will help inspire you to continue putting all your readers in awe. You have surely gained a devout reader here (me) :) I look forward to your next update, please consider completing this amazing story. You are talented, and no-one can take that from you. Thank you for blessing all your readers with such a fantastic read!
luckybookworm07 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Dear blurr,

I don't know whether you will ever see this. I have seen your profile, and I understand that you have (rightly) been angered by some of the more immature and rude people who stole your hard work.

Please though, hear me out.

I truly enjoy your story. It is sweet, it is funny, it is touching, it is well written... I confess that I haven't been with your story since the very beginning, but I was invested in it enough that when I came to the end of chapter 15 and realizing you intended to write no more, I was deeply hurt.

I think I can understand that you do not want to give the plagiarizers any satisfaction or opportunity to repeat, but I'm begging you-please, please, don't let them win. I think the people who took credit for your beautiful story are despicable, but please don't forget about all the people who fell in love with it.

You wrote that you were determined to finish the story because your readers deserved it. I don't mean to be whiny or hold you to a promise (it wasn't one, and besides the events that happened later changed things for you). So, you don't really owe anything to your readers.

But please, please, I think you owe it a little bit to your characters. Who raped Enelya, what happened to Legolas and her, what of the King of Mirkwood? I hate to beg, but please give them an ending.

Now that it's been so long it's probably annoying to start again or even think about starting. But if you see this, I hope you understand that this is a heartfelt plea. I absolutely loved your story. If you update, I'll love you forever

love,
luckybookworm07
Guest chapter 15 . 1/1/2014
I'm sad right now that this story is cut off and you haven't updated in years. It was so wonderful and enchanting it pulled me in with every word. Oh please come back!
alexandraruiz1 chapter 15 . 11/21/2013
that's really sad for enelya but keep up the good work i would like to know what happens next
Tiggerlilly chapter 15 . 10/13/2013
I haven't read a story this good in a long time, love it :) can't wait for the next chappie
Chowlseaa chapter 15 . 9/21/2013
I've read this from start to finish, no sleep has been had! Only to get to this point and discover there is no more, my heart is broken by the need to have this completed! I can't function without knowing what is happening! Please please please update :)
Chowlseaa chapter 15 . 9/21/2013
This happens to be one of the most interesting, beautifully written and addicting tales i have come across on this site and the abrupt stop and cliffhanger at the end of this chapter had left me a little heart broken and deflated to say the least. Not knowing what happens between Legolas and Enelya will forever prove something to ponder, something that will never give me peace if this isn't completed. If you had enabled the Pm feature i would send you begging messages to please continue but alas i must pester you via the review button, i implore you to please continue this story!