Reviews for The King
pineapple-pancake chapter 15 . 2/17
Its sad to reach the end of the story knowing that this story is probably abandoned. Anyway... thank you blurr for writing and publishing it. I really enjoyed it.

The conversations were full of life and sparkle (I actually don't know how to express it). It was easy to see the friendship developing and growing interest among the characters.

My favorite part of this story of Enelya over the tree with the imaginary wind-river and the suffering soil. That was hilarious and very cute. I wonder where you got the inspiration for that.

I didn't understood thought why a concubine was not allowed to fall in love with his lord. I would have thought it would be even better, giving that the concubine is accepting to be sharing his lover with someone else.
pineapple-pancake chapter 4 . 2/17
That was very sweet :)
pineapple-pancake chapter 3 . 2/17
Love it!
jshaw0624 chapter 15 . 10/15/2017
Why...WHY! How could you promise completion of this great saga and end it there, unfinished! This is unacceptable and I demand that you complete it NOW!...Please!
firerosedreamer67 chapter 15 . 5/1/2016
I love this story of fated love and a naughty King!...It has taken me 2 days to read it all and just when Enel yards was going to tell him her deepest secret. ...It ran out of chapters! I am so hooked now and painfully, I must wait with everyone else! ...
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 15 . 4/22/2016
Ok I love this story but I know it's been YEARS since you've updated. Please don't give up!
Savorthesavior chapter 15 . 7/23/2015
omg this story is awesome i can't wait to figure out what happens to enelya and legolas. i can't wait for the next chapter i do hope you continue!
WickedGreene13 chapter 15 . 6/23/2015
How can you just leave this awesome story on a cliffhanger like that? I need to know what happens next!
Theia-The-Planet chapter 15 . 12/24/2014
Great story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
bfireworks5 chapter 15 . 11/16/2014
Wat happened, who did it?! Update soon!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/26/2014
Freaking amazing
Iavas-Turwaithiel chapter 15 . 5/25/2014
ahhhh my kingdom for an update TT So good
Guest chapter 15 . 5/8/2014
PLEASE UPDATE! I'm so addicted to this story please continue!
lynnelay chapter 15 . 2/13/2014
This is a wonderful story. Please update soon
amaniel97 chapter 15 . 2/11/2014
I quickly fell in love with this story. This is very beautifully written and well thought out. Please find it in your heart to continue :') I am dying from all the suspense the last chapter caused and it would put everyone at ease if you ever decide to conclude this wonderful fanfiction. It is most definitely—if not—the best fanfiction I have read so far. It pains me that this story may never be completed so I'm begging you to please finish what you have started, which is something very unique and full of potential. I really hope this will help inspire you to continue putting all your readers in awe. You have surely gained a devout reader here (me) :) I look forward to your next update, please consider completing this amazing story. You are talented, and no-one can take that from you. Thank you for blessing all your readers with such a fantastic read!