Reviews for Soulless, Evil Things
madcloisfan chapter 4 . 10/5/2014
Loved it

sequel?
Aileil chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
This is a well written clever story and I thank you for taking the time to write and post it.
Invader Kit Membrain chapter 4 . 12/16/2004
wonderful story
just funny little me chapter 4 . 10/24/2004
nice story...Is this going to be Spuffy?
ydole3343 chapter 2 . 10/19/2004
wow..this is a very interesting idea..and i love all the twists and stuff that does go along with the actual show but also make it stand out from it..great job! lol oh and i dont really like riley..i dont know he was just to good boyish kinda boring..it was okay when there was the initiative stuff but eventually i just got bored with him!
zzilly14 chapter 4 . 10/12/2004
Great story! Characters are in character, Riley was dusted (I'm not anti-Riley but he was my least-fave major boyfriend of Buffy's), and it was just really well-written! Excellent!
GoldenAngl99 chapter 4 . 9/27/2004
Great story, I really liked it. The whole Riley vamping thing was good and I liked the characterizations. Nice ending too, though now you've got me wanting to know what happens from here, lol. :)
Mita427 chapter 4 . 9/26/2004
Great chapter! Riley's dead... for good! Update soon!

Mita
Screeching Dragon chapter 4 . 9/26/2004
_ Warm fuzzies over the end of the story! YAY! Super good job!
Screeching Dragon chapter 3 . 9/26/2004
Oh dear lord... This just can't be good for Buffy or Spike! Great story!

Plz update soon!
Kimikokai chapter 3 . 9/25/2004
Loving it~! Can't wait to read more
SquirlK chapter 3 . 9/24/2004
Wow, intense. Love the way you integrated 'Into the Woods'. Was looking forward to Xander and Spike playing nice but great story without it. Harm and Riley (big shudder). Impatient for more.
Mita427 chapter 3 . 9/24/2004
Keep up the awesome work!

Mita
spikespet2002 chapter 3 . 9/24/2004
First off, love your name. Sat here laughing for a couple minutes before I could begin reading. I'm liking the story too. Like the way you've written vamp-Riley better than most of the others I've read. Happily awaiting the next chapter.
jobe chapter 2 . 9/23/2004
great story so far. cant wait for the next chapter!