Reviews for Spirit of the Veela
Crazyepicone chapter 8 . 6/11
I loved this story! You did an awesome job.
SerpensPrincess chapter 8 . 4/5
Please update soon i really love this fic
CupCakeyyy chapter 8 . 9/15/2014
Pleeeeeaaaaaase update soon! Just like your other story I've just reviewed: I love your way of writing and your ideas are f*ing amazing! I never was one of the People that liked mpreg much, but I have to say with your stories I'm startied to actually love it xD Please don't give up and continue writing! Please!
Diverging Patronus chapter 8 . 7/25/2014
why did you stop there! DX Evil person not finishing your story! (well stupid me for reading an incomplete one too) But this story makes me so giddy! I love creature fics! especially when Harry is bottom! eeeeh! and they are expecting now too? adorable! I wish you'd finish ! but I don't think thats possible (pout)
great story! thanks for sharing! :)
d chapter 8 . 7/19/2014
Please update. This story is awesome!
CLICK HERE FOR MORE STORIES chapter 8 . 6/6/2014
Oh my! I'm playing this game of Hide and Seek, and dear god, I'm terrible at it. I've only found 8 of your chapters, and still looking for chapters 9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22, and MORE. Oh dear gosh, please help me with this game and help me find the other chapters!
EmptyOrFull chapter 8 . 4/15/2014
Omg! To cute! Just so much fluffies! The feels, oh yeah! Yummy! Poor Draco... Gonna be a daddy already 3
Amaly Malfoy chapter 8 . 3/31/2014
Hi, my name is Amalia, I am mexican and do not speak English very well. I try to read fanfiction in English and I Liverpool your StyleWriter . I hope you update son, take care and you are okay. Thanks.
Nayami-Chan chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
for some odd reason I failed to realize that this fic wasn't completed when I clicked it and decided to read it... I highly enjoy reading this fic its really good and I like the odd but fun fact that the are both dominate and submissive at different times, as I haven't read that concept before. I'm just sad to realize that as it hasn't been finished and hasn't updated since 2007 and its 2013 now so its been 6 years so unlikely to update again, possible but unlikely. I'll still be putting this on story alert on the off chance it ever happens but I don't hold my hopes up. This was a great fic for what it has though and I don't regret clicking it :D
Alexandra Wender chapter 8 . 11/7/2013
Not you too! Why the authors of fanfiction always stop/hiatus/abandon at the best parts or the climax of the stories...
earnest-kitty chapter 8 . 11/1/2013
mpreg? really? coome on! this was lovely until that happened! duuuude!
PhantomhiveMocca chapter 8 . 10/27/2013
No , your write stlye not chaging a bit . . .
I' m actually new read your story , So Harry pregant right ? hmmm usually that's condition make him weak right ? if i dont mistake .
And yours story is amazing , actually i would say i like your stlye coz don't have many POV .
PhantomhiveMocca chapter 7 . 10/27/2013
Malfoy ? sticking tongue ?
I can't believe , you make laugh so hard
For potatoes ? really , if glare from veela in periode heat can kill someone Ron maybe should die just potatoes
I can't believe it
Oh my tears T.T
because i laugh so hard
Guest chapter 8 . 8/24/2013
Noooooooooooo! Please, please write more! We need more!
alice xolchx chapter 8 . 6/12/2013