Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Faith
MuggleCreator chapter 21 . 3/13/2014
Great stuff. Just... I loved it. You've given me ideas!
artilv chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
he says 2 yrs before he was not married and all of a sudden after marriage ginny gane birth to 5 children and 1 in final year thats wht i didnt get
just saying chapter 15 . 11/7/2009
malfoy cast the Impervious? a charm that allows nothing to hurt or even touch her? i think you mean the Imperious, or else why in h*ll is malfoy evil?
Harriverse chapter 21 . 7/13/2009
I find that this trio of stories has an oddly mature view of the Potterverse. It doesn't have the extremes of magic or the seemingly 'overused' plot devices that are just inherent to the genre. The characters seem wrapped up in their problems with such a 'realistic' tone that makes this series so special. Thank you for writing and sharing your work.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 21 . 7/6/2009
I loved all three stories. Keep writing!
brigrove chapter 21 . 2/26/2009
a sweet ending
brigrove chapter 4 . 2/26/2009
nice twist at the end - again
livesonwisteria chapter 21 . 10/24/2008
Another great installment! It was a great story, but not as good as the power of truth, the plot wasnt as exciting. The end was so sweet!
huskers2 chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Well, most of it would be a bit confusing, but the bastard is quite obviously Draco Malfoy.
JM0RIARTY chapter 21 . 8/11/2008
a really wonderful sequel

hmm Severus he is still kinda enigma isnt he? but I like him that way xD

Jimbocous chapter 21 . 5/14/2008
Thanks for another great read!
bookish327 chapter 21 . 1/28/2008
(This review is for the entire story, not just this chapter.)

I really, really enjoyed this story. I love how you wrote Harry, Ginny, Ron, Mione, everyone. You showed all of their loving, courageous, honor-filled qualities, yet we also were able to see their humor (e.g., the "merry-go-round" line from Ron, even though he was asleep when he said it) and individual uniquenesses.

I also loved the idea of them all living together at Potter Manor, even if it was because of the danger they were facing. It reminded me a little of ORDER OF THE PHOENIX when the Weasleys, Harry, and Hermione were living at Grimmauld Place with Sirius. With the Order members coming and going and all of the people living there, it had a few things in common with Potter Manor in this universe. I'm a sucker for fan fic's where the Weasleys (and Harry, Hermione, and all of the assorted in-laws and family friends) get together for any good reason (i.e., any occasion that doesn't have to do with someone's death or serious injury). Hence, I really enjoyed all of the family togetherness that occurred in this story.

I also enjoyed seeing Harry in action as Minister and head of the Order. He's such a good leader. It may tear him up to always feel so responsible for everyone and everything (especially when people are hurt or killed), but that's part of what makes him a good choice to lead others. He cares about everyone and will never take the loss of life lightly.

I wish we could have known the sex and name of the eighth Potter child, and those of the Ron/Mione twins, but you can't have everything, I guess . . . . Also, it would be fun to know how many more Potters WOULD be born, since they could keep pro-creating into the double digits, at this rate. :) Would Ron & Mione ever catch up with them? Probably not; Harry & Ginny have too much of a head-start on them.

The extravagance that Harry put into their twins' birthday celebration almost makes one think of those which he witnessed growing up in Surrey, but never received himself from his aunt & uncle. Luckily, this is a whole different situation, and his kids would never be allowed to bullying, spoiled brats. Anyway, it was adorable how excited Harry was about everything to do with this birthday party, and Ginny's reaction to the dog was hilarious. Like Mione said, I can't see Ginny not falling in love with the dog, too, with her loving heart. That leads my imagination to another interesting thought: what would they name the dog? Hm . . . . So many creative possibilities. :)

I also really enjoyed Severus relationship with the family, and I especially liked his conversations with Harry in Harry's study. They were humorous, as well as insightful. I liked how they relationship had evolved over time, and how Severus apologized to Harry for how he had treated him as a child. That was really mature of him to see that and then also be able to express it to Harry.

Excellent story! I plan to read more of your work, even if there is no more dealing with this particular universe. (If you were to write more for this universe, I'd be first in line to read them, though. Don't worry that the final books might make some things Alternate Universe in your story now. What you wrote was close enough to canon and so well-written and thought-out that it wouldn't matter about any deviations from the books now. Anyway, this universe is already AU because of the books and movies from the Harry Potter series being heavily referred to as part of the storyline. Hence, if you wanted to, there's no reason NOT to write more for this universe. Please? Think about it?)

Thank you for writing this wonderful story.
kotokodainetohru chapter 21 . 9/22/2006
Wow, another heart and mind breaker and now I have extra officially decided that you are brilliant and deserved to be praised as much and J.K. Rowling is. Yeah, my contribution to this owrld and I really, really, really liked you story... ies.

MssrBlaze chapter 21 . 2/12/2006
This story was equally as good as it's predescessor. Although, I would have enjoyed reading about the babies that weren't born...Any way, It was great. Were Malcoms children showing any magical powers? Is that why Marion asked if it could be shown by fixing broken things?

I never would have suspected wormtail as the Dark Lord, but I did have an inkling that Severus would try to sacrefice himself.

Good Job.

broken.wings chapter 21 . 1/2/2006
Wow...what an ending! I love the last couple of lines about Harry regaining his hope. I wanted to see a little bit more of the minor characters, but this has its own perfection-everyone gathered together as they should be. I love your stories. Continue writing!