Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Faith
Saissa chapter 21 . 2/11
WHEW - never been so glad to be wrong in all of the stories I have read to date!

But Wormtail? Now that is just disgusting - and evil.

I didnt think of him because he did not appear to be very intelligent.

Great story with a happy ending! Thanks.
Saissa chapter 20 . 2/11
Snape was the new Dark Lord? Now THAT is just EVIL!
Saissa chapter 19 . 2/11
OOH way to ho Harry! You are just so sexy when you state whats going to happen and everyone else can either put up or shut up!
Saissa chapter 18 . 2/11
Ok so not Draco.. Obviously not Greg Goyle, and probably not Vincent whatever his name was.

Dark lords need to be intelligent - Blaise Zabini? He was supposed to be Italian.

Lets see.. the only other Intelligent person I can think of from Slytherin is Daphne Greengrass.

And I think you would make her the Dark Lady just for a twist!

After all - if Shakespeare can have a Dark Lady then so can Harry!
Saissa chapter 16 . 2/11
Thank you severus! For Pulling Harry out of his self pitying FUNK!

I hope Malfoy really is dead and that this is NOT just some magic trick...
I also hope that Malfoy did not have any horcruxes!
Saissa chapter 15 . 2/11
Your writing is wonderful - but can you please make Harry less whiny and give him some COJONES for merlins sake? I get so tired of how Harry constantly feels that he MUST accept feeling guilty for everything he has to do and everyone he has to kill.

Why has Harry still not learnt the one phrase that will save his sanity - That is not my problem.

This Rooney fellow was attempting to kill the guard, and he wore death eater uniform and he was trying to access information he had no right to be accessing. The charge is treason and the sentence is death. OK he's dead - next one please.

Dumbles really did screw Harry up psychologically - I can tell you that!
Saissa chapter 14 . 2/11
Oh dear Merlin, not the Rivers! Please, NOT the Rivers!
Saissa chapter 12 . 2/11
Millicent Bulstrode married Greg Goyle?

Well I hope those two have NOT reproduced!
Saissa chapter 5 . 2/11
Dudley now calls himself Malcolm now, huh? And I had to check that he was not the same Kilborn fellow - but his name is Nicholasm which is good. I think they are 2 different men... I hope these are 2 different men...
Saissa chapter 4 . 2/11
Narcissa only had 2 sisters, neither of whom married anyone named Maddox. So I'm guessing this Maddox girl was actually Lucius Malfoys niece.

So far, so good. I LOVE how Harry refuses to give anyone a second chance - which is what Dumbles did ALL the time!
MuggleCreator chapter 21 . 3/13/2014
Great stuff. Just... I loved it. You've given me ideas!
artilv chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
he says 2 yrs before he was not married and all of a sudden after marriage ginny gane birth to 5 children and 1 in final year thats wht i didnt get
just saying chapter 15 . 11/7/2009
malfoy cast the Impervious? a charm that allows nothing to hurt or even touch her? i think you mean the Imperious, or else why in h*ll is malfoy evil?
Harriverse chapter 21 . 7/13/2009
I find that this trio of stories has an oddly mature view of the Potterverse. It doesn't have the extremes of magic or the seemingly 'overused' plot devices that are just inherent to the genre. The characters seem wrapped up in their problems with such a 'realistic' tone that makes this series so special. Thank you for writing and sharing your work.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 21 . 7/6/2009
I loved all three stories. Keep writing!