Reviews for Willow REALLY Screwed Up This Time
Scarlette Sparks chapter 4 . 8/10/2011
okay you havnt updated in like 7 years but please update and include Faith

Please
Orange Bulldog chapter 4 . 7/18/2005
Yes, bring Faith back! But don't have the women rape her, cuz this could be like her chance at redemption but not with something like that hanging over her. What about Cordy? She could be really fun.
Faithy chapter 4 . 6/13/2005
Faith was my favorite character. It would be funny to see her as a 11 year old girl with magick powers! I wanna Faith in please!

Update soon to please.
Blood Red Kisses chapter 4 . 1/15/2005
i like this fic! it's funny and cute. i dunno bout faith...i like her, but that's alotta ppl to keep up w/...maybe. ur choise, tho. but i'm lovin the willow/tara/oz parts. i love that triangle! my favorite. well, update soon please, cuz i wanna know what happens!
CaliaDragon chapter 4 . 9/25/2004
But the key ingredient in the spell was who the casters thought of as Scoobies. Of course, the targets are now eleven and with uncontrolled magic and a spell gone wrong coursing their veins.

Well in that case you need to bring Cordy back. She is the only one besides Angel who could be concidered a Scoobie, especially since you have already showed the only other person to be concidered Scoobie, Angel.

Thanks and more soon I hope.

Calia
Cakidor chapter 4 . 9/22/2004
Allo, like the story so far. I'd put Faith in it and I dunno... have Dumbldore rescue her? Then again she was never a Scoob. Just put her in, yep yep.
Morena Evensong chapter 4 . 9/22/2004
This is such a cool story! I wonder, do they all have their memories from before and if they do are Spike and Anya going to go off remeniscing on "good ol' days" when they were demon/vampire and went around killing, torchering and maiming people? 'Cause that could be kinda funny coming from a couple of 11 year olds. Also, what about Cordelia, she was sort of a Scoobie for a while too. Can't wait to see Ripper, Specs and Xander in action once they arrive at the school.

Can't wait to read more: update soon! Please.
Nice Huntress chapter 4 . 9/22/2004
Wow, you sound.. nice with the raping thing. *rolls eyes* so this is an ok story, you could improve with maybe longer chapters and maybe you should have a plan of your story written out so you know where it's going?

:p Nixi the Pixi