Reviews for In The Shadows
YuugiMutouLover chapter 17 . 6/6/2010
Oh My Ra! I've been looking for this story for forever! I finally found it and I still love it! Great!
surfergirl19 chapter 17 . 12/15/2008
Your version of the Yu-Gi-Oh! movie was job.:)
t recorder chapter 17 . 7/8/2008
this is really cool i like how you did the plot really creepy. i swaer i think when they made this moive they forgot what they wrote in the stor line because ishizu said kaiba was the evil force, the moive said andubis [who is not the god of death but mummifcation and judgement of souls] and then it became zorc. go figure
Antithesis chapter 17 . 3/17/2005
While I tend to prefer the manga version of the solving of the puzzle, that's a matter of personal preference.

Okay, there were a few typos, and you need to avoid phrases like "he had no idea of the doom that awaited him" and other things like that. There are better ways to build foreshadowing than that. That said, I -really- appreciated your new ideas at this. I'm only a closet Yu-Gi-Oh fan, and I found the movie a big disappointment. So thanks!
Gijinka Renamon chapter 17 . 12/18/2004
Not bad, not bad at all. Me likey. _
snow bird chapter 17 . 11/28/2004
cool your stoies are so good! I love the details. Hope you write more. Hope there is more Bakura in the next one ;)
Guest chapter 15 . 11/14/2004
O.O is it really that gory?
Gone Away 2345 chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
It amazes me why incredible stories like this isn't reviewed. This sounds interesting, VERY. Maybe your version may be just better than that Ra-damned movie. I hated the movie...really I did. I'll read this some time, but it sounds really good. It does.

~Kikoken
nicole1991 chapter 10 . 10/14/2004
Cool story! I think its better than the real movie!
Phantom 1 chapter 4 . 9/25/2004
Call me crazy, but I'm getting the distinct feeling you don't think very highly of Pegasus. Call it a feeling.
Phantom 1 chapter 2 . 9/25/2004