Reviews for Heaven's Call
TTawfiq chapter 1 . 1/22
There is no such thing as utter is written in Hilary's Wikipedia its clearly written that she has a huge crush on stop this Kai hyl bullshit.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/31/2015
hiwatari granger tate kon
stutirawat011 chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
i just love this fic..its just awesome.
The emotions are expressed so beautifully..
Scarlertt chapter 18 . 11/19/2013
Tu historia es confusa hablas muy raro y comparativo :(
OpinionPriya chapter 14 . 10/15/2013
This story is going so well. Don't know what you are up to. I am still reading this fic and I found out it gets over with 18 chapters. Four more to go. Keep up the awesome work.
beyblade2410 chapter 18 . 3/22/2013
you should do another chapter where kai and tyson have to tell kenny, max and ray that hilary has died
PokemonTheft xBeyblade chapter 18 . 5/11/2011
When i didn't have an account on fanfic and when I was at the final chapter I cried like hell. It was so good and sad at the same time. Kai should have gone easier on her. SO SAD GOOD STORY. SO HURRY UP AND WRITE MORE ALREADY
vashma chapter 18 . 4/11/2010
it should have been a love story and a happy ending and kai should have been alot more kinder but you can write really well and have good imagination and that will make you a professional writer in the future. i hope to read more stories by you. are you a fan of NARUTO then i would love to read a fanfiction about sasuke and sakura. okay bye.
kia chapter 18 . 12/28/2009
u mennie .don't u ever do that ever again.
InuNarufan01 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
This story was a very good read. I cried when Hilary dies from cancer. I mean Kai finally just realized he loved her, but then she dies that womps. Overall the story was very good.
Ma.anda chapter 11 . 11/16/2007
Hia, I reallt think this is a good story but chapter 10 was a bit weird it ended just "He looked down and beheld a single d" And there was no sublit review thingy or the thing where you go to the next chapter. Probably just my computer f-ing up again but could you send me the last piece of chapter 10? It woul dbe extremely appraciated.

NEVERMORE DARKNESS chapter 18 . 7/13/2007
lvd it
mire013 chapter 18 . 1/27/2007
omg ur so evil how can u leave it like that? lol anyways that was sad i wish hil would have been alive.
hilaryxkai1234 chapter 18 . 1/23/2007
OMG im still crying you killed hilary sorry a little emotional right now sniff, great storry two thumbs up!
dranzerhilary chapter 7 . 8/8/2006, did you take the lyrics from the song 'FLY'by Hilary Duff?&please read my story 'The fire phoenix winx'.pretty please?