Reviews for Pursuing Sanity
Tessia chapter 11 . 2/10/2011
next chap plz
Becomingwhaturmeantobe chapter 11 . 6/12/2010
Oooh, this is wonderful! I can't wait to read the rest!
Death-Muncher chapter 11 . 4/28/2010
I've quite enjoyed this story so far. :)
89238497123 chapter 11 . 7/1/2007
i liked sirius and harry meeting! loved his little speach about not helping corrupt him. lol. (:

no offense or anything, but i don't think you have quite gotten Harry right in your story. idk he just seems to innocent and like a little kid and not his age... but w/e - its hard to get charactors right i just thought you would like to know.

well hope you wrote more and update!
Zile chapter 11 . 2/18/2006
Not feed the fire, but...

I found it rather arrogant and rude of you to call one negative review the work of a cowardly "jackass". I found the review to be worded politely, and not to be even remotely close to a flame. Of course, if you find yourself to be above such criticism, do tell us at the beginning of your chapters so that we may marvel in the perfect plot you feel you have created.

The writer has a right to express his/her own opinion, and as your only non-positive review as of yet, your attitude at the conclusion of ch. 11 was very imature. Then again, if you feel that you are The Best FF Writer Out There, I say again please inform us so that we do not (heaven forbid) attempt to challenge that.

You may surprised to hear this (care to sit down?), but there have been MUCH worse reviews given to writers on this website, and yours was one of the most honest and cordial I've seen yet.

It was in no way a "horrid review", and I must ask you to please tone down the melodrama, although, it is purely your choice, and who am I to argue with one of your exceptional talent?

Thank you for your time, and I hope that you do indeed continue this story, as many seem to be enjoying its charms.

The one who is at present having issues with creating an account here,

Zile
Moony chapter 11 . 8/27/2005
Chapter 11 looked so alone with no reviews. ( So...erm...yay for Max! She's all old and stuff now. / I'm not sure I want to be the friend of an old person.

Happy late 16th birthday! See you in about two minutes! D
J.L. Hastings chapter 10 . 7/23/2005
Wonderful! Absolutely wonderful! It's good to see old friends counting on each other as shoulders to cry upon. I think that's adorable. I love this story. It's really cute. Keep up the good work, and whoever the jerk was that said anything otherwise is a raving lunatic! Update soon!
Death-Muncher chapter 9 . 7/18/2005
oh!

This is really good!

I like it!

Although don't you think Sirius would be a tiny bit more insane after being in Azkaban.

But I really like it, please update soon!
Sunnflowers chapter 9 . 7/15/2005
Very nice chapter. I hope you feel better from your surgery soon! I can't wait for the actual chapter nine!
J.L. Hastings chapter 8 . 6/11/2005
OMG! You absolutely HAVE to update! And soon! I'm gonna go mad if you don't! I love this story soo freaking much it isn't even natural! Keep up the good work and update or else I'm going to hunt you down and hex you to death before I miraculously bring you back just to make sure you update! Lol. Anyways, I Hope you update soon. I'm gonna be keeping tabs on this story so don't think you'll escape my wrath if you don't update! :D
Corky chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
Max, dear, what happened to updating 'four times' this month? Hm? And didn't you say you'd have chapter nine up about two weeks ago? Or...one week ago...? Something like that! P
Guest chapter 5 . 12/22/2004
Oh please not the going to Azkaban issue, obviously it wouldn't work here as his friends would insist on him getting a proper trial this time, the simple fact that you bypass it does not change a thing about it.

One more thing is that your caracterisation of Sirius has really no cause for it, guilt can affect someone when the consequences are staring at him in the eye, but the "I almost had him killed by designating someone we both trusted as his secret keeper so I'm consumed by guilt" is unbelievable, this might be a fiction and as such responding to your will but it does not keep you from the duty of writing things so that they at least look believable, if you want Sirius to be angsty, fine but please add some elements to already have him in an unstable state with the events you describe as the breaking point instead of having him stable with some tiny thing coming up with the ability to break him (after all you are talking about someone who stayed 12 years in Azkaban and was almost sane at the end, that should prove a certain mind stability shouldn't it)

One more thing, if you really want to keep your plot as is then have sirius cast a destructive curse at Peter that would indeed kill 12 muggles while at the same time be evaded by Wormtail.
Velvet Curtain chapter 8 . 11/10/2004
That was wonderful- I can't wait for the next chapter. I love the Marauders' close bond. It's just so wonderful. I won't ask any questions cuz you'll probably answer them in the next chapter, so please update quickly. much luv

velvet
brennQT chapter 8 . 11/10/2004
ok, I really need to reread this from the begining lol! I got totally lost at first hahaha! So they were mad at Sirius? ok, I have to go reread that part. great chapter! I'm loving this! poor Sirius! he doesn't deserve a whole helluva lot of stuff that happens to him! please update soon! this is really great!
Block chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
I'm finished!

finally!

It's so great!

hehehe, can't wait for the next chapter!

Update soon!