Reviews for Lost For Words
Krazy Kitsune13 chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Kyah! Kawaii.. -Is such a sap- Kagura-chan is so cute, as is Tohru. -Huggles- N'who, Love this fic forever! Ja mata ne!

-Kit and Machiko
Shaposhit chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
No! Kagura's great! Tohru's great! YOU'RE great! I love this fic, AND YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY MAKE A SEQUEL!
Lesser Master chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Good story. I never thought of Kagura and Tohru as a couple. Though you made this work out very nicely. *thumbs up*
jooles chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
yay a yuri fic *sigh* theres allwas so much yaoi and so little yuri its said
All Kinds of Awsome chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
*squeals in joy and does a happy dance* YURI! Kagura/Tohru is so kawaii! Awesome fic
Tristanskye chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
I liked it(i say in a cherry voice).I normally wouldn't like this but it's sweet!AW!
Reni-Chan chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Um...*Thinks*Interesting!*Thumbs up*

Aria Sohma:(My Fruba char(Now her black side( has a black side)What the *Bleep*?

Watch your language young lady!

Aria:Shaddap!I'll *Bleep*in' cuss if I *Bleep*in' want!

I'll tell your brother.

Aria:Peh!Kyou-Chan won't care!He's to busy doing a happy dance with his girlfriend Hana!

Hana dances?(*.*;)Wait,I thought Hana was dating Haru?

Aria:Hell no!Haru's mine!*Huggles him*

I think he stopped breathing.

Aria:(White)huh?*Releases him*Haru-Koishii!I'm so sorry!Gomen Nasai!Wake up Koishii!

*Puts corks in her ears*Anyway...Good story.

(BTW,I have taken tests as Aria's white side and she supposedly is most like black side...Kyo?Or Haru?)
Cerulean San chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
KAWAI O!
kitty chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
KAWAI! i love this so much. _ you really should write a tohru kagura fic. like, a long one if you have time. n e way. that was great!
kittiwindx chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Hmm... Kagura did seem a bit ooc... but overall, it was pretty good... something I would expect from you...:)*hopes for possible sequel*
bandwitch chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Aw... that was so sweet! I love shoujo-ai. Your writing is beautiful. Great job.
Midnight Secret chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
Cute cute! I always thought Tohru and Kagura would make a pretty nice couple :) Such a cute lil story... it would be nice to see a sequal to see how they take the pressure.. ;;
Miss. Miyazawa chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
I'm not usually into Yuri ( or Yaoi), but this was really good. The details were vivid and noteworthy. Good job and thank you for writing such a beautiful ficcy! _
HanaTohruShipperMorgan chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
Wow, I never would have thought of this pairing... That was great! I'll have to look more into this...

Pleasepleaseplease write a HanaTohru fic! *is on hands and knees*

If you need inspiration, just watch the episode where the fan girls go over to Hana's house.

You write shoujo ai so WELL...

I want to see what you could do with my favorite pairing! Hehe...

Sorry, got off track.

Anyway, I agree whole-heartedly with the previous reviews. Have a nice day!
Pebbled Sky chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
YAY!

So pretty!

~sniff sniff~

Aww, this is going on my favorites

right now.

You wrote them in perfect character;

afterall, Kagura is really

sweet when she's not around

Kyo.