Reviews for Pyromaniac
FirieGurl chapter 2 . 10/6/2004
Oh man that was really good and Enrique and Tyson was good can't wait for Kai to show up then it would get really interestin oh I hope it TyKa at the end please update it real soon
Ms Hobgoblin chapter 2 . 10/6/2004
Disappointed? Moi? Not by you Timmy!

Loved it!

Is it Kai? Is there going to be war between Kai Tyson Enrique?

Hurry up and up date soon 'kay,

Hob x
Dragi chapter 2 . 10/6/2004
That was really cute and cool chapter. please hurry up and update really soon please I cant wait to the next chapter to find out what will happen next please. and good luck with your story and the next chapter.

love dragi
JadesRose chapter 2 . 10/5/2004
Well, I didn't think he had .. this is Tyson after all ... but I like the saying. I never think of these things when I'm writing my own stuff!

Good chapter! Trying hard to remember which one is Enrique though ... haven't seen the show in a while and you don't describe him except that he's rich.

Write more soon! I wanna read the next part!
Dragi chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
That was really sad chapter. please hurry up and update really soon please I cant wait to the next chapter to find out what will happen next please. and good luck with your story and the next chapter.

love dragi
Keri Arisa chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Wow...update now!
Omnimalevolent chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Well, it's a bit vague, but most 1st chapters are. Keep at it!
FirieGurl chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
oh that was so sad I hope you update it soon
JadesRose chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
Another old saying. "As long as one survives, the dead shall have their revenge." Okay, it's not old; I made it up. But it sounds good, doesn't it? I gotta use it somewhere in my story ... where was I? Oh, yeah. review. Anyway, I think that if Tyson keeps that in mind, then he will find the will to live that he needs.

Okay, you've tickled my curiosity. Write more soon.
Cj4Dj chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
Well...that was weirdO-o, lol but rather interesting. The write style of this chapter is intriging yet confusing a little but overrall its a good start.

Oh my Tyson enrique will be in hereO_O i think thats the first time i ever heard of that pairing, now thats something else! m,wuahahahahaha cant wait ta see what ya do with this story, you being the great writer that you are and so i also want to thank you for reviewing my stories! *glomps*

Jen
Kiina chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
Ah, now that was great!

I love it!

Continue soon? PLeez?
MsHobgoblin chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
Gulps...this sounds fantastic!

It was a short begining, but I'm hooked on it already.

Hurry up and get the next part up Timmy, I gotta know what happens next!

Please...