Reviews for To Accept or Not to Accept
Rithralinde chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
No offense, but if she is the "the human child he had raised years ago with Celebrian, before the twins were born" she is in fact a mary-sue. Otherwise, good story, the english could have been corrected, but it is quite understandable. and now on to chapter two. perhaps you will write a third? hint hint :)
falasiel chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
This has great potential, m'dear, so please do go on. (Just don't have her fall in love with an elf, OK? There are too many Peredhil as it is, poor souls.)
Hug-a-Muffin chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
Dog gone!

Not a mary sue!

Oh well,

Nice job, except for the occasional spelling error.

Which is fine by me because i no i make them all the time.

Well, that's all 4 now folks
Romy chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
As very promising as this story is how can a 15 year old human girl be older than two over 30 year old Elves? Apart from that I really like this chapter. Keep it up!
jennifer chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
omg i love it! I love it so much! I want an update!

Asap! i give hugs for free... o yeah (shows everyone shirt that says,

"I went to middle earth and all i got was a crummy ring!") hehehe i know im odd

see ya...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
Hi, I was curious when I read your summary. I noticed a few spelling errors. Make sure you run it through a spell check or find a beta to catch these errors.

Quote:

Elrond had brushed the hair from her face and saw the human child he had raised years ago with Celebrian, before the twins were born.

If she was raised before the twins were born, she would not be human. She would be some type of immortal creature. Not even an Numenorean would have lived from the beginning of the third age to nearly the end of it.

Odanya... is that Elvish? If it is, I can't decypher it. Professor Tolkien made a whole language for the Elves, so you should try to use it in making names. If you need help, let me know and I'll be glad to creat some names for you.

Happy writing!