Reviews for Dear Spike
Spike and Dawnie sittin' in a tree
Touch The Dark chapter 5 . 9/13/2012
Love this story but the idea of spike and dawb as a couple creeps me out (just a personal thing) he was more a brotherly figure in her love than a live interest. Plus spike will always love buffy
jamesmitchell1986 chapter 3 . 3/2/2008
Angel,harmony drusilla, is who I want letters from.
jamesmitchell1986 chapter 5 . 3/2/2008
So exactly why is this tacked on the end it's like you think the episode with the tower and the one titled chosen were the same you really should have seperated these stories/letters from each other.
Riddicksapprentice chapter 5 . 5/11/2005
Wow... awsome. Sequal plz:P I loved it. Spike/Dawn fic would be great.
Katana Whistlebridge chapter 5 . 3/21/2005
Continue! Must read more. This was beautifully written. Now I've gone all misty-eyed.
Spike04 chapter 5 . 11/2/2004
Yes I think you should make it into an actual story. It is already soo good that continuing it can only make it better. And I want to see what you have Spike do! Please try to continue writing this very good story.
studentslayer chapter 5 . 11/1/2004
Ha ha! I am clapping now. I'm very happy to finally see this! -Sam
oOspuffy4everOo chapter 4 . 11/1/2004
You need to give Buffy a real letter. stead of a paragraph. But this is an awsome story so keep on writing
Gigi13 chapter 5 . 10/31/2004
I KNEW you were going to do a Spawn ending. This was very good, I enjoyed reading it.
missy chapter 4 . 10/13/2004
hey i think id be awsome to add a letter for faith .i hope uyou take my suggestion
Squirly4spike chapter 4 . 10/12/2004
Go for it. Go as far as your muse will take you. This is good stuff. Looking forward to Spike reading them. (i was too lazy to log in)
Sam chapter 4 . 10/12/2004
I just want to say, those letters are short, but they are sweet. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to see the next chapter, but I really want to see Spike's reaction if he read them.
Stacy75 chapter 4 . 10/12/2004
I really do hope that you allow Spike to get these letters. Does Dawn know he's alive again? How did she get his duster when he died in it? Is Spike writing letters also? Please update and/or write a sequel.
bloodredrose305x chapter 4 . 10/12/2004
have spike write back in a way like he doesn't know hes dead or at least he doesnt act it. it would be funny. lol thanks