Reviews for Dear Spike
Gigi13 chapter 4 . 10/11/2004
Andrew as the new Big Bad? HA! Cute. I want Spike to see the letters some how, and his reaction to them (and Passions being cancled.) They're good letters.
kargrif chapter 4 . 10/11/2004
yes i would like to see the "aftermath" of the letters. maybe if andrew had them when he went to get the slayer Dana, if he had them on him for some reason or if he gave them to him when spike was in Rome during "The Girl in Question"?
Fred God of chapter 3 . 10/4/2004
I like, not many people left to write letters, the potentials maybe? Spike finding them would be good. :)*_*(:
Bridge chapter 3 . 10/3/2004
I like this idea. Buffy's letter was too short. She only talked about Dawn and herself in an abstract way. Is she going to write a more personal letter to Spike. Is this going to become Spuffy?
kargrif chapter 3 . 10/2/2004
i would like to hear from andrew. just to see what he has to say. lol
Gigi13 chapter 3 . 10/2/2004
I loved all the Passions comments. Really loved them, especially the part about a letter containing his favorite obscenities. I'd hate to see his reaction to the cancleation when/if he sees the letters. And the reverse petifile got a good laugh out of me. I think you should have Andrew write a letter to SPike. That should be good.
Katie chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
This was really great fic. I would love it if Spike knew about the letters. Maybe he went to heaven and can see them.

sydney chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
wow.. that was so beautiful. it made me cry. it just feels so real. you're amazing!
Gigi13 chapter 2 . 9/27/2004
Aw, that was sweet. I think you wrote the characters really well.
vdarkangel88 chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
i really like it i hope u do some more.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2