Reviews for A Little Trip
I'm up to Chapter 4. :o
Love it! :D
The-Kiss-of-Immortality chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
OH MY GOD! I LOVE THE PRINCESS BRIDE! BTW if you wanna reply please send it to

Thanks and I LOVE THAT MOVIE AND UR STORY!

Go Sharebear! YAY!
daynaa chapter 25 . 10/19/2005
Okay, well you wrote this a longg time ago i think, but that's alright! It was AMAZING! I just read it all and it took me a little while haha, but yeah, I loved it!
Bethlynn chapter 25 . 12/31/2004
Hi! SHAREBEAR,

That was great,

beth
XcrossingjordanX chapter 25 . 12/22/2004
Omg I love your story! I hope this is not too much to ask , but please write more! You are very talented!
LillyLebowski chapter 25 . 12/11/2004
Very nice! Loved it. I just have a hard timw grasping Renee. Even though she's preg in the show now. Nicely done!
Sweet-rush37 chapter 25 . 12/7/2004
Totally awsome OS, you should so continue soon, or I will be forced to open a can of you know what on you.

Jenna
Jiggly Wess chapter 25 . 12/7/2004
Aw excellent chappie. great work i LOVE it! please let there be more. say...the Honeymoon! ;)
gufis253 chapter 24 . 12/5/2004
Wow! You need to keep this story going! I really must know what happens after. I can just see it coming...
jtbwriter chapter 24 . 11/30/2004
Great update-I wondered how they would handle the wedding with the children and all!

Very nice touch with the shaving cut and the "forgetting"!

And the sneaking way Woody was listening at the door-funny!

Please continue-the reception and HM should be priceless!

Thanks-now what?
Jiggly Wess chapter 24 . 11/30/2004
aw soo sweet. yey they got their happy ending! that makes me happy. oh and the kids...one word CUTE! keep it goin please. more more more!
LillyLebowski chapter 24 . 11/30/2004
Very nicely done! I was hoping I had done a good job selecting the flowers! very nice!
Sweet-rush37 chapter 24 . 11/30/2004
I would love seeing this continued OS!
Butterbuns chapter 24 . 11/30/2004
It’s a good fic, the below is just be in a pissy English mood today, so you can ignore it all if you’d like. But I think you have a great storyline, and it’s pretty good so far.

Beta. I cannot stress enough the need to have someone check over your fic, even after you run a grammar and spell check.

They’re means they are.

Their means belonging to them.

Hear means hearing something

Here means like, here.

You’re means you are.

Your means belonging to.

And it’s Lamaze class. Not lamas. There should be no spitting involved.

Grammar. I can’t help it. You’re adding in comma splices and missing periods. All over the fic.

The tummy fascination is uber creepy. I’m sorry. I love Renee, she’s my favorite character, and I understand that this is a fic…but No Way In Hell can I see that happening.

And Renee and Jordan…that good friends all of a sudden? What are you smoking? Their personalities clash WAY too much for that to EVER happen.

And also, pregnant women shouldn’t be painting, or anywhere near paint fumes, because of the toxicity.

Jordan’s not stupid. She wouldn’t be giving Garret Woody’s Prozac, because it’s ILLEGAL.

If you don’t know all the things about a subject, don’t include that subject in your fic. Ever. It makes you look like a moron.

Renee? Croqueting? In the same paragraph? Seriously?

AH! The beginning of that chapter is Fucked. Up! You are SO mean to do that to people!

Umm…Who’s Woodling? Are you sure you don’t mean WOODY in chapter 22?

I gotta ask, is Renee pregnant?
whalersfan chapter 24 . 11/30/2004
I'm a big fan of this story... I'm really glad you contunued through the wedding. I could see it going either way - ending now or continuing. Its at a stopping point, but it doesn't "feel" over. Great job, whatever you choose!