Reviews for Blood on Our Hands
Eaten Alive By Boredom chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
This was interesting, I really got a good look at what Cody was thinking. This actually does seem like something he would say/think. I liked it. I hope you write more like this. Thanks for a great read,

EABB
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
This story fits Cody's personality perfectly. I know it was a short one-shot, but I found it touching. I love it!
Yami Vizzini chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
A relatively- well, okay, there's no "relatively" about it- a serious, thoughtful monologue, from the most serious, thoughtful character in the series. Anyone who minds the shift in attitude about killing/deleting Digimon should definitely read this.
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 5/10/2002
You have a great insight into the minds of the DigiDestined and their families. TRhis either means two things: you either have too much time on your hands and you have watched all of the episodes constantly, or you are a genius. Though there is one other possibility: you are one of the creators of Digimon. Though why you would be writing fan fics if you were one of the creators, I have no idea.
Dark Angemon chapter 1 . 4/13/2002
I'm really going to have to mention a slight mistake in your facts. The first enemy kill after Devimon was when Skullgreymon killed Etemon's evil Greymon. Even if he was out of control, it technically still counts as a kill.

And even aside from that I'm fairly sure that we never actually SAW Tyranomon delete. I may be mistaken, but I really think so.
Devidramon chapter 1 . 1/14/2002
Seeing how I got to this story by typing a random number and seeing what turned up, this is probably so old that you'll never see this. But it's a great story. I think people are more down on Cody for the BlackWarGreymon thing, though. Several billion lives versus one is no choice. But this is something everyone should read. They do only kill when there's no choice (Except for the Bakemon a couple of eps before that final showdown with Devimon, and then in 02, Ebidramon and Airdramon. Why'd they do that?)
Saturn's Hikari Kathy Not Reagan chapter 1 . 12/28/2001
I like could you maybe, do more of these. like Musings for each character? or maybe just on Cody's life. I haven't seen alot of Cody fics but that could be just me. Thank you for giving me more knowgelge to think about and I hope you are blessed with Fate's crossing. Ja'na
na4 chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
Hmmm...quite thoughtful, very Cody-like. Not bad.
Justin chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
Digimon come back always. Human's don't! Cody is annoying.
daisukefire chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
Daisukefie just reveiwed "A Second Chance" and by now is very drunk. So please excuse any incoherent things he says. Daisukefire likes Cody, but not as much as Davis or Matt. But still, he thinks, this was very good. It made me wonder, 'what would the Digidestined do if they ever had to delete a human'? Is killing a human worse than a Digimon? No, not at least in my opinion. They are both just as bad. Killing is wrong, but sometimes it is the only way to stop more people from dieing. The killing a human problem will be met in the second half of "Dreams and Darkness," so it might interest you. I've never killed anyone, but if I had, I probably wouldn't be reviewing this fic. Deep thought, hunh? But murder must play a very destroying role on one's psyche, and I can certainly understand why Cody was hesitant to delete Aruchenimon. And I was going to say something else, but I forgot what it was. Stupid Vodka!
Bugggymn chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
i love it!...even though i don't like Cody very much i still love him and how he thinks...yes there is a difference...i don't understand something though...T.K. and Kari don't want to "kill" digimon in 02 but in 01 they had no problem with it...i just don't get it...i can see where Cody's coming from but he's not really killing the digimon because at some point in there life they'll come back...i know a good quote for Cody...

"Will we ever know what the answer to life really is? Can you really tell me what life is?" "Blood Brothers" by Iron Maiden
Phantom 1 chapter 1 . 4/2/2001
That was so solemn, so philosophising, so... Cody. But one thing, I'm not sure Digimon have blood, I mean Gatomon said they're made up of digital data, 1s and 0s. Does that mean they can't bleed? Another question: what does hypocritical mean? Oh well, good job.
Stealth Photographer chapter 1 . 3/10/2001
Very entensh and emotional story.
Digi Bonds chapter 1 . 2/13/2001
So, give us an estimate when you will start the final voyage in the Crystal Digimon?
Chappel chapter 1 . 2/13/2001
I know how you feel about this certain little topic. Well I can't wait till you start Caring Hearts and I guess Ill talk to you later. Oh yeah I liked this story also.