Reviews for The Story
Manticore1162 chapter 3 . 10/11/2008
Okay, three things. 1) This looks unfinished. I realize it's been a while, but how about finishing this up? 2) Where's "The Story of You"? 3) Will Bailey? I mean, for the love of god, Will "The man with whom Donna had zero chemistry" Bailey? It was only a secondary plot element I know, but it kinda screwed the whole story. It was so ugly to contemplate at that it distracted my attention from the beauty of the Leo/Margaret main story. What is this thing that people have for playing mix and match with the couples? Donna had absolutely no zing with anyone but Josh. Even Cliff was just two-dimensional plot device. Leo and Margaret weren't canon, but they're more believable than Leo and Jordan were, and way more believable than Donna and Will. Wanna finish this up with a long happy life for Leo and Margaret (with many more kids) and nice crash and burn for Mr. and Mrs. Bailey just in time for Donna to start a family with the man she's *supposed* to be with?

Abe
scullyseviltwin chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
Hey, I've been meaning to leave one review for all of your recently posted fics. I gotta say, I'm not a huge Leo/Margaret fan, and tend to only read it when there's nothing else available. So I sign in the other day, and go to the West Wing page... and there are TEN Leo/Margaret stories, so I'm figuring something SOMEWHERE is telling me something. So I read them all. They're FABULOUS. And I don't just mean the subject matter, I mean that you're a fantastic author. Kudos to you my friend, kudos.
Karibou chapter 3 . 9/23/2004
Wow! I really liked this! Superb writing. The third-person "you" thing was a little distracting at first, but by the last vignette, it was really natural, and made sense.

I do, however, take offense to your marrying Donna off to Will Bailey. (JOSH. She needs to be with JOSH.) Hee-hee!

Seriously, though, GREAT work!