Reviews for The Uchiha Tragedy
Tiffany chapter 30 . 11/3/2013
hiiii ! i like ur fanfics! but there seems to be an error when i press the next button, it says error and somethin security purposes, please fix it please! i would really like to see the next chapter! #desperate. I wanna see sakura and sasuke have a kid too! ya know so his genes get passed on and stuff and the kid will prolly have sharingan that will be soooo cool !
Tiffany chapter 21 . 10/31/2013
I love it! dont ever stop writing! xoxo
LacieJackFan chapter 16 . 7/31/2013
What an awesome story! Sasuke sure went through a lot when he and Sakura decided to get married! What'll happen next? *Starts reading next chappie for answers.* Please update...it's been nearly seven years!
Extinguished Flame chapter 4 . 6/18/2013
R they not 12!? Some1 answer Please!
leafstone chapter 36 . 2/4/2013
great story.
sakura.souen chapter 36 . 12/25/2012
i cant wait for your new chapter! by the way i was wondering, i know that the uchias are from the huggas but is that really what happened? i love you story and thank you!
sasukeharuno chapter 35 . 6/5/2012
I like this story!_
kettlemaniac chapter 35 . 12/17/2011
This story is great. I mean the amount of emotion and understanding that you have for Sasuke is amazing. In my opinion the twelve year old thing is unlikey but I know someone who is pregnant and twelve so it is possible but still rare. Fab story.

When the two kids got separated, I guessed that there might be an inbreeding. I thought that that was unlikely though but this is the best story line EVER! I mean sasuke is an inbred! Your a genius.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Yo when is sakura and sasuke gonna have sex and babies
cdg67 chapter 21 . 9/11/2010
oh, wow, luke i am ur father, like what the heck? a real way to lighten up the mood-i know im like super late, considering that u already finished the story-:3
Sana chapter 16 . 2/16/2010
Chapter 16 was graet_ keep the good work!
claud109 chapter 15 . 7/13/2009
what is with that last question, i don't get it
Crissie chapter 36 . 4/19/2009
You did an awsome job here!5 stars!:P
JayleeJ chapter 9 . 3/24/2009
Hmm, great story. I don't know if I can quite believe that Sasuke got drunk, kissed, bed and married Sakura in less than 24 hours, but i'll ignore that side of me. How old are they? Anyways, i'm enjoying reading this story very much.

-J
iBumbuum chapter 36 . 2/25/2009
Ooh pleeaassee continue this story!

I LOVE IT SO MUCH TT!

i even had a dream about it last night LULZ!

when will the next chapter come out? i must know!

I LOVE YOU! haa ]