Reviews for Pas de Deux
Meg1 chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
Oh, that was so sad :'( You are so good at conveying emotions in your writing, really. The music you've kind of set thes story to is so fitting. Great job :)
Tonie chapter 2 . 8/10/2001
That was beautiful.
veggie5 chapter 2 . 7/7/2001
i don't care how long ago this was written or the fact that i've read this before... this was truly amazing.. my little shipper heart is all warm and tingly...
sazfrz chapter 2 . 5/10/2001
wow.. err.. that was very very very well-written. in the first chapter when max first goes into the apartment it was like an exact moment out of an episode word for word you had the characterization downpact. and chapter two so full of beautiful emotional imagery, i loved your descriptions of their soulful eyes. again thanks for such a beautiful story!
Star24 chapter 2 . 4/15/2001
Very well written - true to the characters. I love the idea of a dance as a metaphor for their relationship. Going down as one of my favorites !
a fan chapter 2 . 4/15/2001
Pure beautiful shippiness. Excellent writing
artemys chapter 2 . 4/14/2001
aquila, don't stop now-please continue this story! i really enjoy M/L shippiness/romance with angst.
Brenda chapter 2 . 4/14/2001
more? a sequel? yeah both!
X-13 a meen lean killing teen chapter 2 . 4/13/2001
plese sir/ma'dam i won't some more
amberthistle chapter 2 . 3/11/2001
How did you find my favorite song? *eerie shudder* What a great piece of work! Thank you!
Cassandra chapter 2 . 3/9/2001
That was absolutely beautiful! I loved it. *shipper sigh* - Cassie
Pam chapter 2 . 3/9/2001
Wonderful!
Sheeba Star chapter 1 . 3/9/2001
Very good. You have talent. Just try to describe Logan's motions.
Ellen Million chapter 2 . 3/9/2001
Happy, sappy sigh... this was great! I could see this happening.
DrEaMeReYeS chapter 2 . 3/9/2001
ok i'm gonna try this they haven't been letting me post a review! :) but Aquila you are my fav author! this was great! maybe a sequel or continuation! great job!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »