Reviews for The Bet
AnimeCoupleLover chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
A one shot? Nice! Good job! Keep up the good work!

Please write chapters if possible.
Yuka Muntou chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Why can't this Sakuno be like in the manga/anime?
bumbleshot chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
is this story completed or still on going?..if it is then pls..im begging you..update this one
PynkPlayar chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
haha. cute.

what was that thing momo had to do? O.o i am curious~~

mamushi snake i thunk. or viper. no, i thunk its viper. 'cuz you know how kaido is all hissy?

hissiness kaido mamushi viper! :D
H3lluvaMus1cL0ver chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
this is really good!

:]
Xanpluto chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Nice story overall. The ending was rushed.
Fan Man chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Mamushi means Viper
Gingeh chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Aww...Ryoma and Sakuno have got to be one of the cutest couples ever . I NEED to know what the punishment for the bet was! It had to be something really, really bad. And I won't tell you what mamushi because I'm sure about 20 people already have and you're probably so over hearing it. ANyway, thanks for writing, I really enjoyed reading *gives cookie*
animegrlrlz chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
mamushi means viper this a great story but why is it incomplete?
shierysh chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
aw! sweet fic! lol and mamushi means snake (i think, should be) and what did momo have to do if he lost the bet?
ThReE gIrLs WiTh PoCkY chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
i love it! especially the paying keep away with his hat!
Rachel chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Mamushi means viper in case someone else hasn't told you. I love this fic! I wish that Ryoma had more time with Sakuno. Like they were kissing more often or the kiss was described with every juicy detail there is. Keep writing!
nosie chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
kawaii! mamushi doesn't that mean snake?
neko11lover chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
i am so speechless
Dark Angel chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
That was such a good story I like how you had Sakuno play keep away wiht his hat. And your Momo character was funny though I'm curious to what the bet would have made him do.