Reviews for Sing to Life
Rikki-Tikki-Tavi-Cat chapter 6 . 11/1/2011
This chapter was a little hard to follow and slow but that is probably actually my fault for reading it while I was so tired. I really like this story. It is really really good. I like the switch of perspective between Danny and Alex, it makes me want to read more because of the foreshadowing of their eventual meeting. Thanks for the awesome writing! Oh and I didn't write this because of the authors note; I was going to review this chapter anyways and your note made me almost regret posting this.
PhantasyDragonMW chapter 28 . 5/29/2006
Great story!

I loved the story so much. Although I didn't understand some of the science stuff, it was really riveting. Especially when you think danny is dead.

The whole idea of alex's character is amazing, at first you think he is this crazed ghost, but in the end you find he has some good in him. I loved the way you put his character togather.

And in the Redux, alex made one choice that change his future forever, I loved that.

Although one question Do sam and Danny still get together?

Thanks for the great read and keep up the writing.
PhantasyDragonMW chapter 14 . 5/27/2006
I really like your story. I haven't finished it yet but what I have read so far I really like. I really hope that you get more reviews in the future.

I like the way that you have Danny struggling to keep his cool. I liked that in the other story as well.

So far really good story
embe chapter 28 . 7/14/2005
I love Alex. 3
Sakura Scout chapter 28 . 7/10/2005
Sorry it took so long for a review! I'm really sorry! I've been bombarded with unexpected events.

It's 3 am and I'm the only one staying up waiting for my brother to come home so ... I finally found the time to read! Yeah!

Anyhoo ... WOW! Danny and Alex teamed up and saved the universe. Cool! Not only that but Alex Gardener and Arthur McKinley actually went to the same high school and their encounter altered history and they became rich and famous and Tucker looks up to them and the black icky stuff is gone and ... whoa ... Overload.

I'm just ... WOW! That was so awesome! The way you combined your knowledge of quantum physics and your story together was incredible! I love science, but I'm more into the human anatomy than anything else.

Oh yeah! The redux chapters were awesome, too! DannySam-ness! Yay!

But I'm sad that the end has come and that 'Sing to Life' is over now. -_-

But still ... Can't wait for more MARS! -
Osco chapter 28 . 7/8/2005
Too lazy to sign in...sorry!

I loved how you tied everything back together! Often enough authors just kind of throw some kid of random ending at the readers, but this worked quite well.

I really don't know what else to say...this was a very good piece of work, despite what you think eh? _ So, good writing, and I'll be sure to read some of your other works!

Osco
Faith's melody chapter 28 . 7/8/2005
Very nicely done. I wasn't expectng this, but it was a great way to end it. That horror piece you mentioned sounds VERY interesting. I'll be looking for that and Mars. I'm so jealous. You're an fantastic writer. And this was a wonderful story. Excellent job.
Rakal chapter 28 . 7/8/2005
Whoohoo, I get a w00t! :D

Nice, cute ending. The entire fic was excellent. The last sentence is very nice, too.

It was a good read with a good plot, good grammar (and you have GOT to love that!), and still a fairly high quality, at least in my eyes. I really enjoyed reading it and I'm looking forward to updates on Mars and especially that new horror one you're thinking of. Keep writing, you're just plain awesome!

I wasn't even aware of how long this turned out until I checked your profile. WOW. This was excellent! Arthur being McKinley came as a bit of a shock to me, and I started when I read that, but this last chapter was very nice and a good ending to a great fic.
Gecko Osco chapter 27 . 7/7/2005
I loved how you just completely redid time here! It's like Saving Sam didn't happen but it did...curse you and your messing with time! I remember when I was flying home from Europe, I technically lost four hours, but I didn't really lose them because I was on the plane at the time...it was really bothering me, if you couldn't tell.

Now you have to redo Sam and Danny's whole romantic thing...or will you? I certainly hope you do!

Oh, and by the by, a friend of mine explained the string theory to my track team and myself one day, and I found it pretty intersting...but he did get some glassy eyes!

Keep up your crazy updating!

Osco

P.S. I updated HT, and I'd love your opnion, you know since I couldn't send it to you...I hate technology sometimes...
Faith's melody chapter 27 . 7/7/2005
It's interesting how you wrapped everything up. Just know that I absolutely loved your story and can't wait for anything you come up with next.

Since this isn't the last chapter then I get to be monotonous one last time and yell: Update soon!
Rakal chapter 27 . 7/7/2005
Aww! It took me a bit to remember who Gardener was, but then I did, and this really ties everything up.

:D Eager to see what you've got waiting for us. I tend to hate it when books tie everything up and just end there, so I really do wanna see what you've still got in store for us.

Good thing you didn't quit this, eh? STL is one of the best fics I've ever read.
Mako-Magic chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
just a question before i read on! whats a redneck? i take it that its a typical blonde thing then? when they get sunburnt?

Mako

(i realise that thats more than /a/ question!)
Rakal chapter 26 . 7/4/2005
Whoo, I actually understood some of that stuff! I've heard something like that before, science class, I think... my science teacher decided to challenge himself with quantum physics, I think, and then he tried to explain it to my class a bit (keep in mind, this was the past school year, and 8th grade), which resulted in a lot of hilarity and brain imploding, but I understood some of that too, so it only makes sense I got some of this.

Whoohoo educational fanfics!

Excellent. Nice ending to this chapter especially, with Danny figuring out Alex's little crush and all... eheh. I love how you can write something like this, something somewhat serious, and you still manage to be hilarious at the same time.

You're still an awesome writer. Update soon - I'm assuming there's just one chapter left (and possibly an epilogue, unless the last chapter IS the epilogue) and I wanna see the conclusion to this! It's awesome you didn't completely drop it. This was a wonderful story with an excellent plot and all that stuff. Great job!
Asilla chapter 26 . 7/4/2005
bleh! now I remember why I hate science so bad! It makes my head hurt! anyway, this was a wonderful chapter! Thank you so much for not killing the universe! that would have sucked!
Faith's melody chapter 26 . 7/4/2005
That was excellent! Wonderful! Superb! Fantastic! You are a genius! The science talk was only a little confusing because I think I read over it too fast. If I go back and read it then I'm sure that it will all make sense. Not to say it didn't when I read it the first time, I understood what you were saying. The way Danny and Alex were able to help each other was interesting. I guess the next chapter will be the last, right? I'm sorry to see it end almost, but this was a great story!

And you say I have nad plotting skills. HA! You're the genius plotter.