Reviews for I, Alucard
Granten chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
Interesting but I have to mention that they do note that their bullets are made from melted crosses.
Muzozavr chapter 15 . 6/25/2011
AND THEN YOU STOPPED? That's fucking IT?

So yeah, this fic rocks. I want more.
BlackRitual chapter 2 . 8/24/2009 totally in charecter, its scaring me! O_O One question, and that's because I'm not a total expert on Hellsing- Who is this man called Hunter?
Reikson chapter 5 . 5/28/2005
The proper spelling is: BAOBHAN-SIDHE.

SIDHE is spoken aloud as 'shee.'

BAOBHAN is an apparent Gaelic word for a certain type ofbanshee.
Demonic Silence chapter 14 . 4/16/2005
Cool, I have liked what I have read so far.
amshook chapter 10 . 2/20/2005
That was exceedingly interesting. I LOVE this kind of stuff.
amshook chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
That was COOL. I like the end.
Reikson chapter 14 . 1/27/2005
Mundus vult decipi, Degan.

You would do well to remember that.
DreadNot chapter 14 . 1/13/2005
Delightful. I am enjoying the melding of the anime and the manga. After so many interpretations of Alucard as being purely sociopathic, I also appreciate an original take on him and his motivations. I look forward to more.
Senpai-san chapter 13 . 1/11/2005
Danm; awesome chapter. Same as below. I so love your sense of writting, I drool everytime I read. Til next time ;)
Reikson chapter 13 . 1/10/2005
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night - video game reference.

Killing Time - Caleb Carr's future-set novel.

Dogs of the Wild - Part of Jack London's book.

Children of Darkness - some hard Goth-rock song, probably by Marilyn Manson, or Anthrax or Saliva or something like that.
StormBlazer chapter 13 . 1/9/2005
Sorry, I didn't get any of the references. _'' But it was wonderful, nonetheless! I really admire your writing skill. Keep up the good work!
Luciferian chapter 12 . 12/4/2004
Interesting i must say tis very interesting.
Senpai-san chapter 12 . 12/3/2004
*too lazy* Very good chapter. I loved the referrences and everything. Well done. Update soon.
The Green Mage chapter 9 . 11/18/2004
This is good, really good. It sounds like Alucard really wants to get rid of those FREAKS. They don't play the part of a vampire at all. Yah, it said in Van Helsing that a vampire only took 1 or 2 people a month, so overfeeding would eliminate the food source.