Reviews for Come Death, Come Life, Biding Love
blackbirdxsinging chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
I like this chapter very much. I was a bit confused when Collett and Christian were talking, it didn't really sound like it was coming from his mouth. Only a tiny bit. Don't go out and change the whole story because it was very well done!
xanya-forever chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Another excellent fic... I love finding people who like the same fandoms as me! Once again, very gorgeously put together. Your style is very poetic, and this works extremely well in Moulin Rouge fics. The way you wrote Christian was really well characterised, and I could hear his voice and see his actions in my head. That doesn't happen often so well done! Yep, the whole thing was great. FABULOUS WORK!
Chelin chapter 1 . 12/18/2004 beautiful! That made me cry..very moving. Great job with the writing!
AddictedToEwan chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
Oh, dear, the tears. *wipes eyes* My only criticism is consistency- you said at first that her eyes were hazel, but later on said they were blue. Small issue, though, and it detracts not a bit from your writing, which is incredible. Marvelous job, cheri.
RamblerGaelige chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
I loves it! I can't remember if I've read it before or not, but hey, it's a great fic.

(BTW, thanks for your review on my story. There is more to come.)
American-Rouge-tears chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
Wow, this is very, very powerful. The beginning had seemed to dra a bit, but it was a good, imaginative background. Very original. Once you got to the letter, wow. That letter from Satine is so perfectly in character, I can visually picture that as the subscript for the whole finally piece, extremely well done. And also, the phrase "If tears were wishes, surely Satine would be alive," is possibly my favourite in the entire piece. Extremely good job, and please write more very soon!
Tani chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
Hey I like that... i was cute and poetic and very original.. I like the similies you used. very well done.
Lucie - or Lux chapter 1 . 9/23/2004

This was soso good, I really loved the way you used an OC to bring closure to Christian's loss without having him romantically involved with her. And the idea of Satine's letter was absoutely brilliant. And your incorporation of Satine's 'past-life' was very well thought out and flowed very nicely with the rest of the ficcy.

My only disappointment was that no evil-blood-thirsty-Chrisitan-hating dogs chased him onto the roof and made him take off his trousers in order to fight them...but I guess you can't have everything. ;)

Keep up the good writing and I can't wait to hear more from you!
Rachel chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
This is so good! You are very letter is so like Satine and the way you captured Christian's character was near perfect. Satine having a sister was a great idea. luv ya babe!

Your best friend,

~Rachel~ Ü
NicsNac chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Great idea for a story. I love the line "I will never fly, Christian"