Reviews for The Lion In The Meadow
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Such a beautiful and unexpected love story!
Sukui chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
I love this story it's so bittersweet and adorable.

The writing is excellent and the imagery beautiful, I haven't read any other fics with this pairing as well done in the whole KH/FF7/FF8 crossover scenario.

Well done! I wonder if you'll write any other fics along this vein?
Celira chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Everything I always hoped for (but never dared to) in a story that properly (well. 'proper' is a subjectively defined word) connects KH and the FF characters...splendid. Perfect, or as near-perfect as it gets.

Heartstrings tres sore.
wellduh chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
I've read this before like four times, and I swear, it gets better every time. I'm not sure how that works. I adore the comparisons between their two worlds, and I adore their interaction. Really beautiful. (And hot, too. Gyah.)
higher than sky high chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Wow, this was really good. Yet funny at the same time. xD Normally I cannot see Leon/Yuffie at ALL (same with Yuffie/Vincent - wow I must be a big canon fan or something).. it makes me want to go: WTF?. But this surprisingly makes a lot of sense to me. It seems like my viewpoints are being abused by lots of random people lately... *clings to old opinions* I also like how you left it kind of open-ended so you can kind of guess on your own what happens instead of a concrete definition of their relationship. _~

Heh.. also love the parts you threw in about Aerith. I can so imagine her crocheting some random thing while everybody's fighting.. teehee. She WOULD make a good mother. o_O Nyah.
Cheshire Kit chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
Fantastic.
ace.sodapop chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
My GOD, I want to learn the Cloud Strife mambo.
Katah chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
Wow. That was amazing. I never really got my head around Leon/Yuffie before, but this is so good! You did a great job _
SIN Productions chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Beautiful. Wow. I'm shocked.

Honestly I thought there wasn't such a thing as a good KH fic, and I am glad to have been proved wrong. Not only was this an excellent work of art, it was so original I could cry. Your writing style is intriguing and you wrote this as if should've happened- Good God, this was wonderful.

I loved how you jumped around, it made Yuffie's personality perfect. And Squall, you had the King of Brooding down to a T. I am adding this to my Favorite's list.
Something Tangled chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Absolutely amazing. The overall style of your writing really makes the story a lot more powerful and visual. It almost feels like a scene that could actually be included in Kingdom Hearts: they're both in character, and the way you portayed their relationship just seems so realistic. Great job, definitely going on my favorite stories list!

- Sunshine Dischord
nn chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
and this is pg-13? o_o uhm.. ok.

like the humour that is present in the fics with the loud and tough girls. yuffie and squall a bit more serious (at least for yuffie) and a bit more desperate, but it's good.
Lain of the Weird chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
That was... pathetically sweet. I love it. Thank you for making my day.
cirruscastle chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
I like this story. I think my favourite part is the way you characterize Yuffie and the way she is able to disarm Squall.

I must say I have never thought of Yuffie/Vincent and so that kind of threw me off, but it's probably because he wasn't actually present in the story.

I enjoy the sex that is not full of true love and hearts and violin music in the background. It's a pleasant change from the usual. I also like the awkwardness that ensues and the way which Yuffie diffuses that awkwardness.
mystic-angel1 chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
A Squffie with Yuffentine and Squinoa undertones, a brilliant deliciously written Squall and a tasteful sex-scene, all from the author of Sunshine in Winter, which is competing with this one for my favorite fic spot.

And its a SQUFFIE! From YOU!

Okay, I'm done gushing. I really am.

This was fantastic, all mushy but angsty and HALARIOUS as usual. And it was a Squffie!

I can't say much else without making myself look rather stupid, but despite you claims that this was written while you were drunk, its amazing! And a Squffintinoa! Brilliant.

*runs off to write a Squffintinoa*
Lesatho chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Your portrayal of the characters is so fantastic and the way you convey such desperate, painful love through Squall and Yuffie in how they feel about their respective significant others; lost to the heartless in the seperation of worlds.

I feel so mightily inspired right now and had been toying with the idea of a KH fic from Tifa's point of view and now with the incessant thought of her death while fighting in the dark, gritty reality that you bring to the Kingdom Hearts world.. WOW~!

I worship you!