Reviews for The Lion In The Meadow
Vamptress RayZor chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
That was undoubtedly awesome. I loved every bit of the story and you're so awesome for writing this. I loved it! Till Next Time! Adios!

-YK2-
Kimou chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
This story is beautiful.
Mistress Arianna chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
*stands and stares open mouthed for a good ten minutes*

this was Amazing! I loved everything about this story, the portrayal of Yuffie, Aerith, and Squall Especially! I really liked the early Final Fantasy References as well. If you ever get inspired, keep on writing, but its a good one-shot as well_
Heliotype chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
That was fabulous. It left me absolutely speechless.

Your writings are always joys to read, and you write your characters so well, especially Yuffie. As always, I'm looking forward to reading more of your writings.
Iellix chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Wow. I really like that. Not much else to say except for I REALLY REALLY LIKE THAT. You should do more Squffies.

-the Vulpes Lapis
Gabi-hime chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Dear Omni, this is the best story ever, love Gabs.
Cerebral Seductress chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
Love it. *hugs story to her chest* Love, love, love.

I haven't even played Kingdom Hearts, which is very stupid of me because it sounds great, but your story totally makes me want to. The Vincent/Yuffie story was so finely interwoven into THIS story that I had to remind myself that no, it probably didn't take place in the game. But you wrote it so believably that I couldn't help myself.

Plus, sexy Squall/Leon. Rreow. *runs off to rent Kingdom Hearts*
Baka Neko chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
Ooh, lovely, lovely. This Leon feels so much realer- as someone who really has lost, and is coming to terms with loving. I've always marvelled at the way you characterise them. Thank you for sharing!
mangagakaz chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
O_O uh-oh another squall and yuffie lemon! you get a cookie!-*
prositen chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
You write the bestest things. Seriously. I didn't think it was *possible* to write Kingdom Hearts fics that aren't totally godawful kiddieslash ones (that that I've been actively *reading* KH fics), but... damn you and your beautiful Yuffie, and you somehow even made me like Squall! Sorry, Leon.

...and yeah. Shut up. My reviews are great. ;)
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4