Reviews for Expect the Unexpected
hpstans chapter 27 . 11/2/2014
please please Please continue !
Annie Sousa chapter 27 . 10/30/2014
Omg.. can't tell u how much i'd like to see the end of it. What about that first idea u have, that someone else could finish this 4 u? I bet there's a lot of worthy writers that would love the honor. Actually, you're an amazing writer, so i just can't understand whatahell made u stop this...
Guest chapter 27 . 8/18/2013
Plsss update!
Its an amazing story dont leave it hanging..pls! :(
Kate chapter 27 . 6/30/2013
Oh god please update, please D: I want to know what happens with Fred at 4! C: Thank you, bye x
Kata2 chapter 27 . 6/15/2013
Absolutely love (your) Fred! Malfoys a nice touch, even if I dont like Ginny/Draco, seems too unnatural to me
Hoping that my begging along with all those others will get you to continue: PLEASE dont abandon this story just like that (
d1x1lady chapter 27 . 3/3/2013
So well-written! You are really talented, and your Fred is lovely. Hermione doesn't deserve him though. A woman that claims to love one man, but leaves with another...her love is cheap.
intraleaena chapter 27 . 1/8/2013
Although I doubt you'll be updating this story anymore, I would like to tell you that you've done an amazing job and I love the story line! If you ever get to update, I'll be the first to read and review!
Nerd.Is.A.Compliment chapter 27 . 12/10/2012
Hey!
I was just re-reading this story and I love it! :D
Fremione is one of my favourite pairings. :D
Please update soon, I really want to know what happens in the charms meeting.

Potter-Nerd7
suvurussnup chapter 27 . 11/7/2012
K, you have to update this. PLEASE. I AM BEGGING YOU. I AM ON MY KNEES.
Goth Bookworm chapter 27 . 10/9/2012
:D

I really like this story. Keep it up!
luv2write12234 chapter 27 . 10/7/2012
love it
luv2write12234 chapter 17 . 10/7/2012
doesnt harry seem a little gay?
Mary Tyler-Moore chapter 27 . 10/7/2012
GAH! write damn it! Publish Damn it!
luv2write12234 chapter 8 . 10/6/2012
4 word: hi-lar-i-ous!
ohmygodricgirl chapter 27 . 9/18/2012
You wouldn't happen to be continuing this, would you. For a bajillion virtual cookies? Please?