Reviews for Expect the Unexpected
Buffybot76 chapter 27 . 3/6
*Sighs* Again with another unfinished Fremoine! Why do all the good ones end abruptly and (most of the time) in angst! I want Fred and Hermione to find each other again and live happily ever after, dammit! I know it's been forever since you've updated and that probably means that this fic is abandoned, but please could you at least let me know that you had planned on Fred and Hermione reconciling? I'd love that above all else. I really loved your version of how the war was progressing and interested in seeing is eventual conclusion as well. *sigh* so much potential... Great story non-the-less, though!
I NEED Fred and Hermione to get back together, this is killing me, I know its been like 8 years but PLEASE UPDATE, I BEG YOU!
MissMagic95 chapter 27 . 12/11/2016
Oh my god. Nothing is as unsatisfying as an unfinished story. I know its been like 7 years since you updated this and I doubt you Will ever read this, but I fell in love with your story. I am a dramione shipper at heart, but because of your story I totally ship Fremione too. Guess this story gave me a bit of both sides didnt it? Its unlikely you're ever going to finish The story i guess, but I Just wanted you to know that I enjoyed it so so so very much as long as it lasted.
DemandingReader chapter 27 . 12/1/2016
Update or fight me woman. I love this story and need more of it - pleaaaase update soon can't wait
HPFremione21 chapter 14 . 8/19/2016
i hated that hermione so freaking stupid at times! if ron was friend he wouldn't care
Guest chapter 4 . 6/18/2016
Cute little trio bit you added there!
cemmia chapter 2 . 4/1/2016
Sweet and wonderful Fred..
Megan chapter 27 . 2/27/2016
Okay I have to level with you.
I'm aware there is a very small chance you'd ever read this, but I live in hope.
It's Sunday the 28th of February, 2016. I found your fic at 1am, and was going to read one or two chapters before bed.
It is so good. So well written, compelling, and I had to read more.
It's now 3:26am. I have work tomorrow, at 8am. It's an 8 hour shift, I'm totally screwed.
I couldn't stop. Every chapter I read made me want to read more. I love this fic. Easily in my top 10, if not top 3 of all time.
Everything was perfect.
As I read on, I read your authors notes, about how you were struggling, and as a writer myself, I understand and I sympathise.
But as a reader, I beg you, from the bottom of my heart, please tell me what happens. I need this.
I need to know that Draco finds peace. I need to know that Hermione and Fred find a way to work it out, if not to be together (although that would be great) then to be friends. I need to know that the war ends well in your version, that the bombings stop and that Draco didn't have anything to do with it (I feared he did, after his involvement in the Half-Blood Prince). I need to know that Ginny and Harry are okay, that Ron is okay, that everyone is happy.
I doubt you'll ever read this, but if you do, thank you. I've had trouble reading, focusing long enough to read more than a few lines at a time, but with this, it was effortless. I glided through your words, I loved reading again. Thank you.
And if you could post another chapter, or a summary of your original plot, I would be forever grateful.
Your newest loving fan,
Megan
(Please don't be freaked out, I'm going to read all of your other fics ASAP)
storie.chastain chapter 3 . 11/4/2015
There was this... strange force pulling me to review.. So I thought I'd say what a wonderful writer you are and that I'm really enjoying your fic.
Siriusly-need-u chapter 27 . 9/21/2015
I hope you'll continue this! I wish to see Hermione and Fred together, please!
winter.ruby chapter 27 . 5/7/2015
I really do hope you continue with this story. Your mind is just brilliant and your writing amazing.
hpstans chapter 27 . 11/2/2014
please please Please continue !
Annie Sousa chapter 27 . 10/30/2014
Omg.. can't tell u how much i'd like to see the end of it. What about that first idea u have, that someone else could finish this 4 u? I bet there's a lot of worthy writers that would love the honor. Actually, you're an amazing writer, so i just can't understand whatahell made u stop this...
Guest chapter 27 . 8/18/2013
Plsss update!
Its an amazing story dont leave it hanging..pls! :(
Kate chapter 27 . 6/30/2013
Oh god please update, please D: I want to know what happens with Fred at 4! C: Thank you, bye x