Reviews for Expect the Unexpected
Cute little trio bit you added there!
cemmia chapter 2 . 4/1
Sweet and wonderful Fred..
Megan chapter 27 . 2/27
Okay I have to level with you.
I'm aware there is a very small chance you'd ever read this, but I live in hope.
It's Sunday the 28th of February, 2016. I found your fic at 1am, and was going to read one or two chapters before bed.
It is so good. So well written, compelling, and I had to read more.
It's now 3:26am. I have work tomorrow, at 8am. It's an 8 hour shift, I'm totally screwed.
I couldn't stop. Every chapter I read made me want to read more. I love this fic. Easily in my top 10, if not top 3 of all time.
Everything was perfect.
As I read on, I read your authors notes, about how you were struggling, and as a writer myself, I understand and I sympathise.
But as a reader, I beg you, from the bottom of my heart, please tell me what happens. I need this.
I need to know that Draco finds peace. I need to know that Hermione and Fred find a way to work it out, if not to be together (although that would be great) then to be friends. I need to know that the war ends well in your version, that the bombings stop and that Draco didn't have anything to do with it (I feared he did, after his involvement in the Half-Blood Prince). I need to know that Ginny and Harry are okay, that Ron is okay, that everyone is happy.
I doubt you'll ever read this, but if you do, thank you. I've had trouble reading, focusing long enough to read more than a few lines at a time, but with this, it was effortless. I glided through your words, I loved reading again. Thank you.
And if you could post another chapter, or a summary of your original plot, I would be forever grateful.
Your newest loving fan,
Megan
(Please don't be freaked out, I'm going to read all of your other fics ASAP)
storie.chastain chapter 3 . 11/4/2015
There was this... strange force pulling me to review.. So I thought I'd say what a wonderful writer you are and that I'm really enjoying your fic.
Siriusly-need-u chapter 27 . 9/21/2015
I hope you'll continue this! I wish to see Hermione and Fred together, please!
winter.ruby chapter 27 . 5/7/2015
I really do hope you continue with this story. Your mind is just brilliant and your writing amazing.
hpstans chapter 27 . 11/2/2014
please please Please continue !
Annie Sousa chapter 27 . 10/30/2014
Omg.. can't tell u how much i'd like to see the end of it. What about that first idea u have, that someone else could finish this 4 u? I bet there's a lot of worthy writers that would love the honor. Actually, you're an amazing writer, so i just can't understand whatahell made u stop this...
Guest chapter 27 . 8/18/2013
Plsss update!
Its an amazing story dont leave it hanging..pls! :(
Kate chapter 27 . 6/30/2013
Oh god please update, please D: I want to know what happens with Fred at 4! C: Thank you, bye x
Kata2 chapter 27 . 6/15/2013
Absolutely love (your) Fred! Malfoys a nice touch, even if I dont like Ginny/Draco, seems too unnatural to me
Hoping that my begging along with all those others will get you to continue: PLEASE dont abandon this story just like that (
d1x1lady chapter 27 . 3/3/2013
So well-written! You are really talented, and your Fred is lovely. Hermione doesn't deserve him though. A woman that claims to love one man, but leaves with another...her love is cheap.
intraleaena chapter 27 . 1/8/2013
Although I doubt you'll be updating this story anymore, I would like to tell you that you've done an amazing job and I love the story line! If you ever get to update, I'll be the first to read and review!
Nerd.Is.A.Compliment chapter 27 . 12/10/2012
Hey!
I was just re-reading this story and I love it! :D
Fremione is one of my favourite pairings. :D
Please update soon, I really want to know what happens in the charms meeting.

Potter-Nerd7
suvurussnup chapter 27 . 11/7/2012
K, you have to update this. PLEASE. I AM BEGGING YOU. I AM ON MY KNEES.